Well, She's Gone!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, She's Gone!

Well, She's Gone!

I rode the bike over to South Bound Honda where I bought the bike this past Saturday and made arrangements to sell on consignment. They are closed on Sundays and Mondays. SBH sold the bike Wednesday night.

Here's the funny part, and hondabikepro will probably will get me for this. The guy buying my bike, (black deluxe) trading in hondabikepro's former bike (red deluxe). He must of got tired of the slow red!
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    I rode the bike over to South Bound Honda where I bought the bike this past Saturday and made arrangements to sell on consignment. They are closed on Sundays and Mondays. SBH sold the bike Wednesday night.
    Here's the funny part, and hondabikepro will probably will get me for this. The guy buying my bike, (black deluxe) trading in hondabikepro's former bike (red deluxe). He must of got tired of the slow red!
    That was quick on the part of SBH!
    So, will you trade in the Cross Country Tour for a 2015 Deluxe?

No not going to do that. The sitting position of the wings causes too much hip pain. I did my best to find the right comfort pieces but it just didn't stop the hip pain.
    KJ
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No not going to do that. The sitting position of the wings causes too much hip pain. I did my best to find the right comfort pieces but it just didn't stop the hip pain.
    As much as I hated my old FLH, it had the most comfortable Solo Saddle on it, all sorts of springs on a shock absorber.
    Never found anything that allowed for a long ride without both hip and back pain.

I hear you brother, I am in the same boat and also thinking of going in another direction.

Actually, I was talking to him. He indicated that the red one was too fast and it was hurting his shoulders trying to hang on!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Actually, I was talking to him. He indicated that the red one was too fast and it was hurting his shoulders trying to hang on!
    Oh oh.....he's going to need to super glue his hands to the handlebar now that he has the "fastest" black color. I'll let him know that when he comes by the house to pick up the stock items from the bike.
    KJ
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

After reading this thread I couldn't help but wonder why you wouldn't find out why your joints hurt. Solve that and keep the bike. I am 67, have the stock seat and love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Exploring the world, one road at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDER1089 View Post
    After reading this thread I couldn't help but wonder why you wouldn't find out why your joints hurt. Solve that and keep the bike. I am 67, have the stock seat and love it.
    I did see my doc about it. As per exams and CT, no noticeable degeneration of the hip/joints...yet. Before I bought the XCT, I rode it for almost an hour and had no hip pain.
    KJ
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDER1089 View Post
    Not everybody is the same, and it isn't always a fixable issue. Sometimes things just don't gel.

KJ, I hope you are enjoying the hell out of that XCT and hope to see it at this years PNW-F6B/XCT rally .....oh wait, this is a Goldwing based board, I better get in character...

**clears throat**

Well good job dummy, you just got rid of the greatest motorcycle in history for an unreliable POS. See ya in 10,000 miles when your motor explodes, and don't let the door hit you on the way out!!