F6B dimensions

Thread: F6B dimensions

F6B dimensions

It took me a while to find the length/width dimensions of my F6B. In case it's helpful to others (e.g. wondering how much space to free up in your garage?) it is 8.5' x 3'.

She's a big gurl ...and will make her own spot !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Thanks, tpa. It is actually a serious consideration for me. I took a tape measure to the dealership to measure the width across the saddlebags - as you say, it's 36". Parking the bike across the rear wall of my one-car garage, that may leave little more than an inch or two to then fit my full-size sedan into the remaining space. Very tight!

JMO...but my bikes are for fun and the other motor vehicles are for driving... My truck is rather large and has never spent the night in a personal garage...it is and was made to be outside...now my girls on the other hand need to be pampered and well taken care of !!! ( I think it is 27 feet long )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I just dropped a 14 × 20 garage on the property now called Wing Hangar. I have a 1500 lb lift table and 32 inch flat screen for sports. Oh yeah, a maple rocker. Sip and rock, sip and rock!
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    I just dropped a 14 × 20 garage on the property now called Wing Hangar. I have a 1500 lb lift table and 32 inch flat screen for sports. Oh yeah, a maple rocker. Sip and rock, sip and rock!

Niiiiiiiiice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)