Quote Originally Posted by ff73148 View Post
Taxfree4 referred to the Harley lifestyle, that Honda doesn't have one. After buying my F6B I joined GWRRA. I'm involved with a very active chapter and enjoy the club activities. There is a Honda lifestyle.
Yes. GWRRA is a great organization. My '81 Standard Wing and I were members in San Diego and in Eastern PA. Lots of corporate knowledge and really good people who helped me understand the nuances of my 'first girl." They would do lots of things each weekend and sponsor charities and be "Wingers" - I just couldn't spare the time to be THAT involved.
And unfortunately, life & the USMC called and I was anything but a good club member.

Yes Harley has a huge following and I am a HOG Life Member. I also have stock in Harley from MANY moons ago.
And, I do NOT belong to a local chapter. I find their arrogance towards those of us in the "can't-make-every-chapter-meeting-nor-financially-support-every-thing-planned" category a huge turn off.
I mean, the meetings were on Monday nights. Ever heard of MNF? Really?

I have my own life to live, my own bikes to ride. I affiliate with no brand. I have fun. If something gets in the way of my fun? It goes away.
I pray that I am fiscally able to keep a bike as long as I am able to ride.
And? I use Aqua Velva.....