Why an How Come.. - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Why an How Come..

Just so nobody gets their feathers ruffled I have been a HD owner for 35 years and no one complains about Harleys more than Harley owners so apparently I need a pass or waiver to comment my OPINION of what started as a misquote from my post. Here is my 2nd bike, a 1200 Sportster, that I am waiting to trade in for the Enfield once they establish a dealer near me. And just in case the scooter guys are on the forum, that is a KYMCO Super 8 150 cc so please don't jump on the bandwagon and take it personally when I say that the Kymco brand is not akin (similar, related, compatible) to the HD persona and brand. Now there will be some Chinese Food delivery guys that may take issue with that but I speak from experience. BTW the joke about HD'S being the #2 killer of yuppies was told by an HD dealer in Ft. Lauderdale, even the yuppie buying the bike laughed. Some people just don't have a sense of humor.

Harley Davidson makes a terrific motorcycle. 90% of them ever made are still on the road, the other 10% made it back home
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doug K9CRT
    Decatur, IL
    2013 F6b (Red)
    Cage 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    Cage in Avatar Honda S2000

Some people just don't have a sense of humor.[/QUOTE]

NO KIDDING - Is it that true ?
    O , well - some do not like you , because you're to honest .
    Personally I enjoy most of your comments .

Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    Harley Davidson makes a terrific motorcycle. 90% of them ever made are still on the road, the other 10% made it back home
    Now that's funny, and being a Harley owner I am actually not offended at that. I hope you own a Harley because if you don't - hell hath no fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Some people just don't have a sense of humor.
    NO KIDDING - Is it that true ?
    O , well - some do not like you , because you're to honest .
    Personally I enjoy most of your comments .[/QUOTE]

Limoles, next time I'm at Harrah's pool in AC drinks are on me

Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    Yeap Harley Davidson does put a motorcycle together sometimes ????those not made in India ???
    And from memory the only Harley Davidson parts made by Harley are the tins ??????
    As the logo on their parts boxes said ???
    Engineered in ???????? made in China, India, Taiwan, Germany, Japan and and and

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Just so nobody gets their feathers ruffled I have been a HD owner for 35 years and no one complains about Harleys more than Harley owners so apparently I need a pass or waiver to comment my OPINION of what started as a misquote from my post. Here is my 2nd bike, a 1200 Sportster, that I am waiting to trade in for the Enfield once they establish a dealer near me. And just in case the scooter guys are on the forum, that is a KYMCO Super 8 150 cc so please don't jump on the bandwagon and take it personally when I say that the Kymco brand is not akin (similar, related, compatible) to the HD persona and brand. Now there will be some Chinese Food delivery guys that may take issue with that but I speak from experience. BTW the joke about HD'S being the #2 killer of yuppies was told by an HD dealer in Ft. Lauderdale, even the yuppie buying the bike laughed. Some people just don't have a sense of humor.
    Now you have me nostalgic:

Here is the 2013 Road Glide custom I (The heating plant between my legs) for the F6B, at Rick Case Honda in Florida just in case you want to check

Now you have me nostalgic:

Here is the 2013 Road Glide custom I (The heating plant between my legs) for the F6B, at Rick Case Honda in Florida just in case you want to check
    Here is my 2010 Street Glide climbing Vail Colorado on a cross country (check the license plate it's the same one on the F6B in my folder just in case you may question)

Here is my 2010 Street Glide climbing Vail Colorado on a cross country (check the license plate it's the same one on the F6B in my folder just in case you may question)
    And my 2004 Road King Classic from Brooklyn Harley, who BTW lost the dealership, the only one in Brooklyn. The guy would lose a water stand in a desert.

And my 2004 Road King Classic from Brooklyn Harley, who BTW lost the dealership, the only one in Brooklyn. The guy would lose a water stand in a desert.
    So I hope that clears up any hard feelings and gets all the feathers back in the fold and speaking to my grandson about this whole dilemna he wanted to express his opinion. Bear in mind he's very protective of his grandpa