Could the Valkyrie Be a Edsel - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Could the Valkyrie Be a Edsel

As, I'm sure most of you are aware, 1/4 mile times can be very dependent on weather ,track conditions and most importantly the rider.

... not to mention ... some king of "special" TIRES ...

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    Its not just the valkyries , my best friend owns a Kawi dealer and he is sitting on bikes from 2013 just like all the other brands . I do like the Valkyrie at 11K area its a good price for a bike that serves not purpose .
    I love the concept of bringing back the name thats sold shit loads of bikes but unfortunatlly only the name was continued .
    If they would have done a more triditional bike like its blood line they may have sold more units .
    They hit 10k im in ... LOL
    Thats just my 2 cents .

I agree with Madmax as the dealers are sitting on a lot of new older models and are starting to deal. When I knew I had a buyer for my F6B I started calling around and found exactly what I was looking for from a nearby HD dealer. He had a black 2014 Harley FXDC with the 103 engine that had very low miles of 710 that he had taken in on a trade last summer and was ready to move it out. Bike looked brand new without even a scratch and he finally gave in and sold it for what he had in it just to get it out of inventory. Best deals right now are at the dealers with inventory needing to be gone. Once spring and warm weather hits these deals will already be sold and gone.

Enjoy what you ride and ride safe.

X