Put one on my '13 replacing the stock one.

Install pretty easy. No issues. Installed at "normal" height. Can be modded to go up another 2 inches.

Seems well made. No flexing or shaking no matter what, even at warp speed. Solid.

On the road... it is better than stock. Way better than stock. It looks kinda cool. Certainly not as effective as a barn door full on Goldwing shield, but is a good compromise.

Easy to look over - important to me because I don't like looking through the shield. Top of the shield is about chin height, maybe a bit lower depending on how much I slouch.

At 70 - 75 mph in CLEAN air, it works remarkably well. The airstream hits the top of my helmet (I'm 5-9) and there is no buffeting. I can crack open my full face and not have my eyeballs blown out.

The airstream does create some helmet noise, less than the stock windshield, but the lack of turbulence more than offsets this in my mind.

Can hear the radio pretty well at 70.

At 80+ there is still no buffeting, but the noise does increase a bit - approaching that of the stock shield. Can still hear the radio, but its maxed out.

Still get some good airflow around me which should help on hot days. Not too bad at all on cold days.

Passenger likes it, says better than stock. No buffeting and she states the noise for her is a bit less.

In DIRTY air, like behind a truck or gusting crosswinds, there is a BIT of turbulence but nowhere near the stocker. Noise goes up to around stock level.

Bugs hitting it are blown over the top of my helmet, kinda fun to watch their remains going over the top, but then they impact my passengers face shield...

At really fast speeds, all the bugs go over both of us....

Good balance of style and functionality, without having to go with a traditional "flat" windshield.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with it and it seems to work well for how I ride and what I need the bike to do!