Motorcycle covers

Thread: Motorcycle covers

Motorcycle covers

I am looking for a cover that fits the F6B. It does not have to be weatherproof as I keep my bike in a garage. Can anyone recommend one?
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

I found a generic one at Walmart, $30. Fits the bike just fine, and works for a garage cover. Wouldn't work outside in weather.

It oughta be a crime to have this much fun on a motorcycle.

fl1madmax

Wing Stuff has a nice waterproof one for $54 Just made for F6B

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    I am looking for a cover that fits the F6B. It does not have to be weatherproof as I keep my bike in a garage. Can anyone recommend one?

I had a Wal-Mart thin one only lasted few months in Florida Sun so I ordered Wing Stuff good one , get it tomorrow will tell you how it fits !

Motorcycle cover

I don't have a garage, but I do have covered parking at my townhouse. What do you guys recommend for a weather proof cover and method to secure my bike?

WingStuff has a nice one that I have been using over the last year. Heavy duty and works great at a good price.Attachment 11256

Quote Originally Posted by sdallon View Post
    I don't have a garage, but I do have covered parking at my townhouse. What do you guys recommend for a weather proof cover and method to secure my bike?
    I picked up an EZ-Touring cover for my F6B, I had one for my old BMW that lasted for more than 25-years without a rip or tear, it was exposed to wind, rain, sun, snow. Plus it packs up small enough to fit in the cubby.

As far as securing your bike, you'll get quite a few different responses on this topic. I'd wouldn't want to try to steal a F6B, too big and heavy, you'd need 2 guys and and lift gate to pull it off.
    But, there is one member here who was the victim of "F6B theft." I have a real old Kryptonite lock that I put on the front wheel, I use that only because I had it laying around.
    I believe there is a thread here on remote alarms and trackers, but I haven't installed either.

Quote Originally Posted by sdallon View Post
    I have a Dowco Guardian size xxxl. Fits really good on my deluxe model. Can be bought for about 80 bucks online with a lifetime warranty. Well worth it

Against theft???
    Just insure it
    If their going to steal it its gone, locks, tracking devices, whatever, its gone
    Just make sure your insurance accounts for all the extras you have on it???