The American Conundrum. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The American Conundrum.

shooter
    I agree with you edge but any direction you go from here is still downhill. We aren't respected and feared like we used to be. And that is because the leadership of this country is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    We aren't respected and feared like we used to be.
    Respect, yes.
    Living in fear of other countries only provokes aggression and ultimately, war.
    History can prove that time and again.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Respect, yes.
    The only time your opponent respects you is when he fears your retaliation. The Soviet Union didn't buckle till they knew we could implement Star Wars, which they feared. What good were their nukes if we could pick them out of the sky? That's check and mate, "Now sign on the dotted line you commie bastard or we'll blow you and Mrs. Gorby out of the Kremlin" Reagan was heard to have said.

I guess you had to come up with at least 1 reason not to live in Australia.

If I had to emigrate somewhere from Canada, OZ is where I'd go, followed by the Scandinavian countries, then the Netherlands and Belgium.

Sorry, American neighbours, but the USA wouldn't be on my list.
    Actually you should go not only to mentioned above countries , but another remaining around the world as well . You can find many unknown yet values among various cultures and nations almost everywhere . Recognition of all of them will tell you , that in USA we have them all . If interested , ask me and find the reason of this statement .

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Actually you should go not only to mentioned above countries , but another remaining around the world as well . You can find many unknown yet values among various cultures and nations almost everywhere . Recognition of all of them will tell you , that in USA we have them all . If interested , ask me and find the reason of this statement .
    If I was forced to live outside the US:

St. Maarten,-the Dutch side only mainly Phillipsburg, the French side can snap off and fall into the ocean.

Tortola B.V.I.- Cane Garden Bay, it is one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean.

Belo Horizonte Brazil

Inside the USA other than where I am now:
    Utah - The most picturesque state, so far, I had the pleasure of riding a bike through.

Actually you should go not only to mentioned above countries , but another remaining around the world as well . You can find many unknown yet values among various cultures and nations almost everywhere . Recognition of all of them will tell you , that in USA we have them all.
    +1

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    If I was forced to live outside the US:

St. Maarten,-the Dutch side only mainly Phillipsburg, the French side can snap off and fall into the ocean.

Tortola B.V.I.- Cane Garden Bay, it is one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean.

Belo Horizonte Brazil

Inside the USA other than where I am now:
    Utah - The most picturesque state, so far, I had the pleasure of riding a bike through.
    Are you relating that to the climate , or .... THOSE GORGEOUS GIRLS up there ? ( just be honest )

Are you relating that to the climate , or .... THOSE GORGEOUS GIRLS up there ? ( just be honest )
    I would say climate because that is what forces the gorgeous girls to dress appropriately = microkinis. You have to do something on the beach while the wife is crocheting.

shooter
    Respect, yes.
    You're wrong again Bird. Let me ask you a question. When you was a little fledgling and you did something wrong , did you fear your daddy spanking you? Of course you did. And out of that fear you came to respect your dad for everything he was. Fear breeds respect. Its not the only way to get respect , but it is one way. I'm glad Canada has you buddy. We have enough tree huggers down here as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You're wrong again Bird. Let me ask you a question. When you was a little fledgling and you did something wrong , did you fear your daddy spanking you? Of course you did. And out of that fear you came to respect your dad for everything he was. Fear breeds respect. Its not the only way to get respect , but it is one way. I'm glad Canada has you buddy. We have enough tree huggers down here as it is.
    Shooter, please "go easy" on bigbird! All of his problems revolve around not being a "Dark Sider"