The American Conundrum. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The American Conundrum.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You're wrong again Bird.
    In your mind, apparently, as always.

Fear does not breed respect. It breeds fear.
    When we enter this world, we know nothing of hate, bigotry, violence, and greed. Those are not innate behaviours.

For the rest of your lifetime and possibly into the far future, Americans will always be looking over their shoulders, not only at home, but abroad.
    I know you love your country and for you it is the greatest country in the world in which to live. I think that's great.
    But..... Do you ever wonder why the USA is the most despised country in the world?
    Because you are a threat to every other country.
    Whether it's oil or water or money, you want it all, and everybody else be damned.

The future does not look bright for our planet.

I have now donned my flame retardant suit, as I know you armed militia types have now clicked off the safety on your flame throwers.
    Let 'er rip!

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Shooter, please "go easy" on bigbird! All of his problems revolve around not being a "Dark Sider"
    I think you're onto something, Bob.
    I really need to ride an F6B with gusto with a CT to at least give it a try, despite what logic tells me is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I think you're onto something, Bob.
    I really need to ride an F6B with gusto with a CT to at least give it a try, despite what logic tells me is wrong.
    In all truthfulness, you may be pleasantly surprised. At least you'll have a "seat of your pants" comparison under your belt and a$$

Like "Wines"! There are good and there are bad! You have to take a sip to know the difference

In all truthfulness, you may be pleasantly surprised. At least you'll have a "seat of your pants" comparison under your belt and a$$

Like "Wines"! There are good and there are bad! You have to take a sip to know the difference
    My only roadblock would be the lack of opportunity. I know of 3 other F6B's in my city of 800k, and no one is running a CT, let alone a high quality run flat recommended CT.

But I would still at least try it if possible.
    Never say never!

shooter
    Shooter, please "go easy" on bigbird! All of his problems revolve around not being a "Dark Sider"
    You could be right Bob. I don't think he will try it though because he isn't a free thinker. He has established boundaries that he lives within. I'm proud to say that at 56 years if age I still have no boundaries. My Dad always told me that if someone else is doing it then I could do it. He was right.

You could be right Bob. I don't think he will try it though because he isn't a free thinker. He has established boundaries that he lives within. I'm proud to say that at 56 years if age I still have no boundaries. My Dad always told me that if someone else is doing it then I could do it. He was right.
    Remember what your Dad told you.
    Attack the post, not the poster.

shooter
    Bird I do respect you , I just don't agree with you. But heck I would sit down and eat a steak with you anytime. Especially if you was buyin.

Bird I do respect you , I just don't agree with you. But heck I would sit down and eat a steak with you anytime. Especially if you was buyin.
    Likewise

I think I could say the same about anyone on this board, which is a good thing.

Good work by them!

Didn't need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun once the crime had started.
    The police got to the bad guy first.
    If only ever caper had such a willing songbird.....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce