Ergonomics

Thread: Ergonomics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great website, thanks for sharing!

Here are my measurements on both of my bikes:

Attachment 11318Attachment 11319

F6B is with the future Helibars adjustment I want, stock bars are even lower. I have a Mustang seat on F6B, which lowers me down 1". On Harley I have a Russell Day Long Seat which raises me up about an inch. I also have aero pegs on F6B, which I use on long rides and are not depicted above. I find my VRSCF very comfortable as it has a fairing, too:

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post

F6B is with the future Helibars adjustment I want, stock bars are even lower. I have a Mustang seat on F6B, which lowers me down 1". On Harley I have a Russell Day Long Seat which raises me up about an inch. I also have aero pegs on F6B, which I use on long rides and are not depicted above. I find my VRSCF very comfortable as it has a fairing, too:

Attachment 11320
    Yeah Luke, I thought that site would generate more interest. After putting in your info, you can change the seat height, bar pullback, and peg height and also move the rider fore & aft on the seat. Seems like it would be handy to see if a desired change would get the results wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post

Attachment 11320
    I'm coming from this:

Attachment 11447

So, the F6B looks good. However, the Vision is awfully comfortable:

Attachment 11448

Quick question

I noticed that as you make adjustments the cycle-ergo adjusts your seating position and changes the value for Forward lean, Knee angle and Hip angle. I was wondering what the optimal numbers for these measurements are. I realize that 'comfort' is subjective but you would think that there are values which work best for most riders. Does anyone know what the optimal settings are?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

73 Yamaha RD350
    74 Suzuki GT750
    75 Kawasaki 500
    75 Honda GL1000
    95 Honda GL1500 Interstate
    13 Honda GL1800 F6B - Red Standard