Just to clear the air
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just to clear the air

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I didn't mean to bring any disrespect or controversy to the forum. I try and keep the posts fun, somewhat informative with a sometimes spirited conversation. I think this is a great place for ideas and opinions and the members are probably some of the best of the forums I've been on. However, when it starts to take a personal turn, which I don't understand, I have no problem punching back. In the future I will try and do a better job of ignoring the other side but, again, sometimes it just begs for a return volley, I'll work on that. Again, my apologies.

You can't help it--you're just a little prick. And a liar too. I'll be happy to post the evidence for anyone who wants to see it.

I think you need a 30-day self-imposed ban to help you remember that we're all here to get along and exchange information. And you can start by adding your phone number to the private phone list to show your new commitment to cooperation. Maybe that will keep you honest and a little more responsible for what you post here.

BTW, nobody gives a rat's ass about what kinda Harley you used to have.
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

So , nobody wants to know , that my WORST bike I ever owned , was Big Dog K-9 ?
    Looked pretty , sound even better , but ..... SO WHAT ? Horrible imitation of sick idea on 2 wheels .

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    So , nobody wants to know , that my WORST bike I ever owned , was Big Dog K-9 ?
    Looked pretty , sound even better , but ..... SO WHAT ? Horrible imitation of sick idea on 2 wheels .
    I started a new thread with pics of all our previous bikes called "Old Rides" let's see that baby

I have had Harleys for over 30 years....and I have NEVER been stranded on the side of the road.....and I have racked up lots of miles, lots of trips. If I enjoy the F6b "Nearly" as much, I will be very happy. Yes, Harleys may have primitive technology, but it works for them and MILLIONS and MILLIONS of riders across this great country and the world.
    "Current Stable"
    2013 F6B - black
    2006 Harley Davidson Screamin' Eagle CVO Ultra
    2009 KLR 650
    2003 Harley Davidson FLSTSI
    2003 Harley Davidson FLSTSI (yup, 2)
    2001 Harley Davidson FXDXT
    2006 Aprilia Scarabeo 500GT
    1981 Hondamatic 400
    1980 Yamaha Exciter 250
    1973 Honda CB360
    2009 Yamaha C3

I've had them for over 30 years also and have one now. I was never stranded on the road but most of the complaints I have is being stranded at the dealership. Had to take one to court, won the case but why should it get to that point? You're in a customer service business the problem is,as I see it, being the only game in town for the longest time with no real competition you get the attitude "Where are you going to go?" Well now there is some real competition and hopefully that little bit of panic in Milwaukee will translate into the dealers. I used to go to another state to get mine serviced. Honda dealer 15 minutes away couldn't be nicer, didn't even buy the bike there, he was happy to service it, completely different mentality.

This board really does rock.

Whatever the issue was, it speaks highly that you're thinking about it constructively... and not stewing plotting revenge.

Peoples opinion on bikes??????
    Harleys?????
    its 2015 and people still ride a bike that has external push-rods
    Breaks that don't work
    Styling that at a minimum is 40 years old
    A third world country finish
    And handling???? well we'll just leave it at that
    Oh and a charging system that's just ??????????? I mean its only 12 months old and the regulator rectifier is stuffed, and what the stater is stuffed because of some broken wires and why do I have to replace the belt, and it costs how much and takes how long ???
    and what do you mean its made in India, But its American and the advertising says so ?? and and and and oh I got to by another because of my Harley T-shirt collection
    Ahhh but I've built em and rode em but that was before Vaughn Beals formed a club to put American accountants on em (His own words)

Dang! Been gone for a few days and it looks like I missed a good debate/argument/fight. Dang it!
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^^^^^^ Well said I dont think anyone could have said it better. My dad is a diehard harley guy. When he came up a few years back and road my M109r he went back to Florida and almost bought one. So if he comes up and rides my F6B I think he will go buy a wing. We will see
    2013 F6B in fast black. Lots of extras.
    2007 Suzuki M109R LE
    2000 Honda CBR 929 RR
    1992 GSXR 1100R W/1153 BIG BORE
    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 first bike

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by terrydj View Post
    Peoples opinion on bikes??????
    Harleys?????
    its 2015 and people still ride a bike that has external push-rods
    Breaks that don't work
    Styling that at a minimum is 40 years old
    A third world country finish
    And handling???? well we'll just leave it at that
    Oh and a charging system that's just ??????????? I mean its only 12 months old and the regulator rectifier is stuffed, and what the stater is stuffed because of some broken wires and why do I have to replace the belt, and it costs how much and takes how long ???
    and what do you mean its made in India, But its American and the advertising says so ?? and and and and oh I got to by another because of my Harley T-shirt collection
    Ahhh but I've built em and rode em but that was before Vaughn Beals formed a club to put American accountants on em (His own words)
    Yes - It's hard to believe , but HD sales outperform any other brand . Do not blame me for that .