I wish it would warm up - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I wish it would warm up

Well since no one sent any warm weather us northern birds decided to send down some cold for you to enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by naga viper View Post
    Well since no one sent any warm weather us northern birds decided to send down some cold for you to enjoy!
    27 degrees here in Citra this a.m. It 52 now

I flew from Wisconsin last night to San Diego it's 70 wish I had a bike to ride.

Cool Been a while!

It's been snowing on and off here for months, in fact today feels just like Groundhog day, snow, snow and more bloody snow! I've not been out for a ride since September. God I miss my bike!!
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Cool

I turned the AC on late yesterday to cool off the house...it is still on...we are having a heat wave !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Daytona is just around the corner. You folks from up North might think about that. 79/65 here in Naples.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I turned the AC on late yesterday to cool off the house...it is still on...we are having a heat wave !!!
    but funny

Quote Originally Posted by 3putt View Post
    Daytona is just around the corner. You folks from up North might think about that. 79/65 here in Naples.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Enough is Enough - Justice for All

Police in Hanahan, South Carolina, arrested Elsa from Disney's "Frozen," earlier this week, on suspicion of bringing an unusually frigid cold snap to the area.

Officers arrested Elsa -- who also goes by the alias "Snow Queen" -- as she allegedly attempted to freeze a fountain at Hanahan City Hall:

The Snow Queen was released without charges, however, when the fountain she was accused of freezing thawed before it could be presented as evidence.

The humorous stunt was orchestrated by Tammy Sakalas, of Sakalas Photography, and Glass Slipper Productions, an events company in Hanahan that arranges for princesses to visit birthday parties and children's hospitals.

Glass Slipper Productions owner Lindsay Page told , they were inspired by police in Kentucky who issued an arrest warrant for Elsa last week over the criminally cold weather there.

She added the Hanahan Police Department was "very gracious" to participate in the 10-minute-long photo shoot with actress Courtney Fazely. According to Glass Slipper's Facebook post, Elsa ultimately was sentenced to community service for her mischief.

Cool Send it..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Send it this way will ya...please
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

accuweather says it's only 2 weeks away....Attachment 11804
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......