Old Rides - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Old Rides

This is the newest oldie 2013 Road Glide Custom in Big Blue Pearl, traded the Street Glide in for this one. Traded this bike in for the F6B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3vpg3cozkM
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by motoman View Post
    That's all you wanna talk about. Why don't you go buy another one, since you love them so much?

So long! We'll miss you!
    We get you've got a mad on for Taxfree4. Enough already. He's not going to take your baiting. He's moved on. You should too.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    This is the newest oldie 2013 Road Glide Custom in Big Blue Pearl, traded the Street Glide in for this one. Traded this bike in for the F6B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3vpg3cozkM
    Then I "moved on" because you learn as you get older and wiser to my new newie the F6B. I couldn't go back to the HD because, let's face it, the past is the past and you learn to ignore that and mature to a better place, which is where I am now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    We get you've got a mad on for Taxfree4. Enough already. He's not going to take your baiting. He's moved on. You should too.
    Thanks for the tip 'bigbird'. Let's let this guy who apparently doesn't pay any taxes speak for himself.

Just to keep this honest, I happened to look at a 2015 Road Glide recently, which has been redone. It's got a beautiful color Digital display for Nav and Radio, better than anything Honda offers, and also LED headlights, which are completely AWOL on the F6B. The saddle bags are wonderful and don't require a key every time you want to open them and of course there are many Harley seat options, which you have to go to the aftermarket for on our F6. And paint that's a foot deep and doesn't scratch if you happen to fart too close to it. If it didn't cost $25K and handle like a pig, I might have actually been interested, but I don't understand why Harley is dragging its feet on providing water-cooled heads on all models.

And actually, if I was in the market for a Cruiser, Yamaha is practically GIVING AWAY the Stratoliner Deluxe. The prices I've seen have to be way below cost. Nice looking bike, too.
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

Thanks for the tip 'bigbird'. Let's let this guy who apparently doesn't pay any taxes speak for himself.
    I'm disappointed you took your disdain for another forum member to a personal level. Perhaps you should be using the PM feature to let him know your feelings with regards to any of his traits that are grinding you?

I'm disappointed you took your disdain for another forum member to a personal level. Perhaps you should be using the PM feature to let him know your feelings with regards to any of his traits that are grinding you?
    Of course I tried that first. Mr. TF4 ran away and cried like a little girl.

Nothing is 'grinding' me, and I'm happy to let it go. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has formed a negative opinion, posted or otherwise, about this guy and the truth will come out.
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Let's let this guy who apparently doesn't pay any taxes speak for himself.
    How did you come up to this conclusion?

Agreed

Send him a PM

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    Was that a Shovelhead?
    Yeah a 74 stripped FLH
    Taken out to 93' full of S&S, Barnet Clutch, and other good gear. I sold it when Harley's got trendy and Australia got invaded by "Bikers" those types that model themselves on what they see in magazines ????
    In Australia like England we have "Bikies"
    Bikies, Surfies, Truckies.
    We don't have ERS

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

I have found a photograph of Taxfree4 on his FIRST Harley sitting next to Arthur Davidson

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    One of my old rides (but not too old)...

Attachment 11592
    I had one of those too!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Biggest problem I had with it was that it wasn't a Flat 6.
    '97 Valkyrie Tourer, SOLD!
    '98 Valkyrie Tourer, traded for wife's F6B
    '99 Valkyrie Tourer, traded in on MY NEW F6B!!!!
    '05 Shadow Spirit 750 traded for wife's F6B
    '05 Triumph Rocket 3, gone but not forgotten
    2013 F6B, black standard.
    2013 F6B, red Deluxe for the wife.