Is The Climate changing , or not ?

Thread: Is The Climate changing , or not ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The ocean temperatures here are 30 degrees and the bay is frozen for the first time since 1977 to the point where NYPD steel hull boats have come in and carved channels, again since 1977. If this persists the Army Corps of Engineers will be called in to do the heavy breaking. May the global warming god unleash his mighty power and free us of this icy cocoon we find ourselves in.

"I'm on my way"

One of the signs of radicalization is having to respond to every thing that conflicts with your personal beliefs, using cartoons and slanders to belittle others is another sign. It was fun playing but it's starting to get boring, so if you can't believe NASA the DOD, NOAA, The US Navy and choose to believe the guardian and other rags have at it.

Where are you on the Great Bell Curve of Belief?

Attachment 11836

bellcurveofbeliefAs you rightly point out, you can’t answer the question, “Where are you on the Great Bell Curve of Belief?” without a specific belief to consider. You may be “YES!” on global warming, “YES?” on the Big Bang theory, “I.N.O.” (In Name Only) on political affiliation, “NO?” on Did Mossad do 911?, and “NO!” on Big Gubmint.’

My contention is that for a specific belief, you and I will fall somewhere on that line, and the great mass of mankind will occupy that bulge in the middle. Does that seem obvious? If so, why is all our news and our discourse couched in either-or terms? Why is it a Liberal-Conservative battle? Why is it a Sunni-Shia conflict? Do we honestly think all Sunnis are sitting on the hot red YES! for everything Sunni and all Shias are sitting on the hot red NO!

Do they think we are stupid? A scarier question: ARE we stupid?
    JAYGO

Amen to that

Mother of 4, one with Cerebral Palsy, wins $188 million dollars

The 26-year-old single mother from Shallotte, North Carolina was one of three Powerball players to win the $564 million jackpot on the February 11 drawing. Each winner won $188 million of the prize.

Holmes had to quit her jobs at McDonald’s and Walmart in order to take care of her four children — one of whom has cerebral palsy. Her life is about to get a whole lot easier. I'm not hijacking the thread just ending it on a positive note, unless people want to keep this going, I think all has been said that needs to be said. Ms. Holmes had to quit her job at McDonald's and Walmart, move in with her mom to take care of her kids. I don't know about you but this puts a smile on my face, and she believes in Jesus.

My question is where is her husband and WHY have four kids??? Not sure why she was working...with all the handouts she should have been making $1K per kid..hell have a couple more !!!

That should do it....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    My question is where is her husband and WHY have four kids??? Not sure why she was working...with all the handouts she should have been making $1K per kid..hell have a couple more !!!

That should do it....
    HIJACK!!!

Thought you gave up and needed more entertainment ..... back to global warming.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com