So would you?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So would you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So would you?

I'm pretty brand agnostic, but I saw a question on one of the Facebook Goldwing forums that I thought was funny: If Harley Davidson made an airplane, would you fly on it?
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe, if I could have a parachute. I don't like to fly already so this wouldn't boost my confidence.

My wife says we probably couldn't afford a ticket anyway.

Only $53 ain't bad

So I've read on here dealerships getting a bad review. I wanted to report what I consider a good report for Interstate Honda in Fort Collins, Colorado. 4,000 miles came and went. I did my own oil change (using T6!) and then took the bike to Interstate for it's check up. Only $53. I don't consider that unreasonable at all.

They also made good on replacing the two body panels that I complained about being scratched. So while I'm still not thrilled with the paint Honda puts on these bikes, my dealership did all they could to make it right.

I highly recommend Interstate Honda. All they have at the moment in terms of F6Bs is one of the new gray ones (I like it!) and a red trike conversion that I'm guessing is based on a '13.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Injun Joe View Post
    I'm pretty brand agnostic, but I saw a question on one of the Facebook Goldwing forums that I thought was funny: If Harley Davidson made an airplane, would you fly on it?
    huffy who???

Quote Originally Posted by Injun Joe View Post
    No! But I would fly (ride in) this.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

Quote Originally Posted by Trike lady View Post
    No! But I would fly (ride in) this.
    What is that?

I would like to try this:

Attachment 11570Attachment 11571Attachment 11572Attachment 11573Attachment 11574

Company is called Peravez from Austria and it uses BMW motorcycle components.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    What is that?

I would like to try this:

Attachment 11570Attachment 11571Attachment 11572Attachment 11573Attachment 11574

Company is called Peravez from Austria and it uses BMW motorcycle components.
    If has A HEATER - I'll buy it right now !!!

Nooo..... When I switch over to something like that, I'll go with the Lit Motors C1 (http://litmotors.com/c1/)

Attachment 11576Attachment 11577

Not only all electric and gyroscopically stabilized, but made in the USA .....

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    Nooo..... When I switch over to something like that, I'll go with the Lit Motors C1 (http://litmotors.com/c1/)

Attachment 11576Attachment 11577

Not only all electric and gyroscopically stabilized, but made in the USA .....

Looks cool, I've seen it before. In reality, it does not exist, they only have one prototype which semi works as promised. It is very questionable if it will ever reach production. There are many vehicles that sound good on paper but never make it, we'll have to wait and see.

On the other hand, Peravez has been produced since 1982. https://peraves.wordpress.com They also have an all electric version, which has won 2.5 million prize for electric vehicle:

Two developers of electric vehicles also split the other $5 million: Li-Ion Motors Corp, which makes a two-seater, 187 miles per charge, Wave2, and a Swiss team called X-Tracer Team, which developed the 205-mile per charge, E-Tracer 7009 electric motorcycle-style mini-car.

The E-Tracer, made by Peraves, is powered by AC Propulsion’s electric vehicle drive train technology, which was also the heart of the Tesla Roadster, the Mini E and AC Propulsion’s own E-Box. AC Propulsion CEO Tom Gage originally introduced Tesla’s original founder...