Gear indicator mounted where it should be (IMO) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gear indicator mounted where it should be (IMO)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Excellent find, thanks for posting!

How difficult is it to install, where is the plug in port on F6B? How much tupperware needs to be removed to plug it in?

Thanks!

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Great Add On..... Proud for you...passed my ability !!!
    Thanks bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    Excellent find, thanks for posting!

How difficult is it to install, where is the plug in port on F6B? How much tupperware needs to be removed to plug it in?

Thanks!
    Hard to say how difficult it is...if you have basic wrenching skills and a lot of patience it's not difficult at all. Take your time, go slow and a couple hours later you're there. You have to remove the seat and left side panels. It's plug and play directly under the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    Thanks bro!

Hard to say how difficult it is...if you have basic wrenching skills and a lot of patience it's not difficult at all. Take your time, go slow and a couple hours later you're there. You have to remove the seat and left side panels. It's plug and play directly under the seat.
    Thank you, that's what I was looking for.

I also want to say I'm happy this was finally a useful post on this forum. I'm bored reading about weather, Florida boys, climate changes, etc., things that have absolutely nothing to do with F6B.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    Thank you, that's what I was looking for.

I also want to say I'm happy this was finally a useful post on this forum. I'm bored reading about weather, Florida boys, climate changes, etc., things that have absolutely nothing to do with F6B.
    I'll have some more custom F6B install stuff from "Giddy's corner" soon. A lot of fun stuff will be done to my scooter over the next 30 days. I'm most excited about trying out my reflashed Ecu! I'm hoping to be pulling the front wheel up and smoking tire off the line!