Hey All

Got to fitting my new Vstream special edition windscreen today along with the Ultimate seat. I ordered my Utimate seat in all black as I was not a fan of the carbon fibre look.
Having come from the Clearview medium windscreen, the Vstream is the first windshield I have ever looked through and not over, and I must say it offers fantastic protection from the elements with no helmet buffeting to speak of. It lets just enough air around to cool the body and if you need more then open the vent.
In fact I reckon the screen works at it's best when the vent is in the first or second position directing some air up the inside of the shield.

The screen could easily be lowered another 2-1/2 to 3 inches if you would like to see over it. You would just drill 3 holes using the oem shield as a template.
The screen measures 21 inches from the Goldwing emblem where the Clearview medium measured 18 inches, using the slots in the windscreen you could raise it to 22-1/2 inches which is about as high as it would go. Set at 21 inches the air flow passes a good 4 inches over the top of my helmet. The Vstream also slopes back towards the rider 2-3 inches more than the Clearview, which I think also helps with the wind protection.

I havn't had a lot of time in the seat but I can tell you it measures about an inch higher than the original oem seat. the funny thing is you do not feel the extra height as It is narrow at the front compared to the oem and allows you legs a straighter path to the ground and not push them apart like the oem seat. I am 5-10 with a 30" inseam and it feels fine.

Heres a few photos.