snow birds - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: snow birds

Bob109 is a snowbird there !!! Very pretty, horse country !!! Big $$$..Plenty of camping!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Bob109 is a snowbird there !!! Very pretty, horse country !!! Big $$$..Plenty of camping!!!
    Close but no cigar Steve Town of Citra is in Marion County and includes the Towns of Orange Lake, Reddick, Anthony, Martin, MacIntosh and Micanopey. There a several major campgrounds and the motorcycle riding is fabulous IMHO.

I'm unsure where Citra County is located but I'm about to look it up

Quote Originally Posted by vstar09 View Post
    Citrus County Florida.....anyone know it....? Looks like a nice place to winter and be able to ride.....?
    Citrus County is located on the Gulf Coast surrounded by the Counties of Levy, Marion, Sumter and Hernando. A great area with one of Florida's premier campground, "Rock Crusher". There are others too numerous to mention but a good search will add a broad list. Lots to do with great Restaurants and shopping

Thanks for all the info....I think Im gonna have to check this area of Florida out as a place to go for the cold winter months...Looks like a lot of good places to park an RV and have some good riding near by