After looking for quite some time I finally pulled the trigger and brought a leftover 2013 red std home yesterday. I had been wanting a deluxe but finally found this std with only 172 miles on it close to home so I decided to get it done. I had already test rode one once before but I knew on the 65 mile ride home that I'm really going to like this bike. I've been riding Valkyrie's for the last 15 years and still have two Valkyrie Interstates but the F6B is really a sweet ride. The 50 degree weather we had yesterday has yielded back to winter with snow and bitter cold here again today. So I'very spent the day looking for a center stand, OEM passenger backrest. Already have a Klock werks dark smoke windshield on the way thanks to Bobbyf6b . One thing I've been looking for is a service manual that I can download to my computer or a CD copy of one. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the service manual? And is there a stand alone service manual for the F6B or is it combined with the regular Goldwing manual?
I've been following this forum daily for the last two years and it's great to have a place with all the information that is available here. Thank you to all who make this place what it is!