I just picked up my 2015 F6B
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just picked up my 2015 F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I just picked up my 2015 F6B

I'm another new F6B owner, and new to this forum. Hello everyone. This past Saturday l went and picked up the matte silver colored one. All the pictures of this color I have seen does nothing for the up close and personal look. Very pleased with this choice of color. Looks great.

With a 200 mile ride home yesterday and today another 130 miles, I can't seem to get this huge grin off my face. What a great ride, so smooth, so comfortable, easy handling.

Like many other here, I had the Valkyrie, mine was a 2000 Blue and Silver Interstate. I totally love that bike, had it for 14 years, put 86,000 plus miles on it. A great bike for sure. It's a Honda right.

This past year, I had a 2013 Yamaha FJR. A fun and very fast bike, had a lot of great features. Just that bike was not for me.

Now this F6B, well I'm gonna have this bike for a very long time and going to put many, many, many miles on it.

Looking forward to a meet and greet..

Quote Originally Posted by nvmyf6 View Post
    I can't seem to get this huge grin off my face.
    You've been infected by effbeesixitis.
    No known antidote.
    A well documented side effect is aksessoreeitis.
    Symptoms are a declining bank balance and spousal displeasure.

Enjoy your ride.

Congrats! My last bike was an FJR too.

Congrats and Welcome . my last bike was the ST 1300. Love the F6B.

Congrats! I put a deposit down on a 2014 Deluxe, Yellow. I have enjoyed my 2005 ST1300PA. Hope to enjoy the F6B, that much more.

Congrads, very nice ride. Keep us posted on how the silver paint job holds up, thinking along these lines myself.
    ss^,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    and spousal displeasure.
    Just experienced that with the purchase of a new seat.

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    Just experienced that with the purchase of a new seat.
    That's only the beginning.
    If you intercept the mail or UPS truck, life will be a lot simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by nvmyf6 View Post
    I'm another new F6B owner, and new to this forum. Hello everyone. This past Saturday l went and picked up the matte silver colored one. All the pictures of this color I have seen does nothing for the up close and personal look. Very pleased with this choice of color. Looks great.

With a 200 mile ride home yesterday and today another 130 miles, I can't seem to get this huge grin off my face. What a great ride, so smooth, so comfortable, easy handling.

Like many other here, I had the Valkyrie, mine was a 2000 Blue and Silver Interstate. I totally love that bike, had it for 14 years, put 86,000 plus miles on it. A great bike for sure. It's a Honda right.

This past year, I had a 2013 Yamaha FJR. A fun and very fast bike, had a lot of great features. Just that bike was not for me.

Now this F6B, well I'm gonna have this bike for a very long time and going to put many, many, many miles on it.

Looking forward to a meet and greet..

Great looking bike and welcome to the F6B Riders Community.

I am also interested in how the new matte silver holds up as I may be in the market later in the year for a slightly used one. I like the factory cruise and worth that to get the new model.
    Again, congrats and ride safe.
    X

Quote Originally Posted by XHarley View Post

I like the factory cruise and worth that to get the new model.
    I agree, well worth the wait. The factory cruise operates kinda weird though, when I push the button to set the cruise and then release the throttle, the bike decelerates a bit then it picks up to the set speed, kinda has a slow reaction.

I have been playing around with it and it seem that I need to hold the throttle a bit longer so the bike doesn't decel as much. I guess its normal for the Goldwing guys, because the manager/sales guy, that sold me the bike has a Goldwing and made me aware of how the cruise control may seem different.

My FJR had cruise control, and I would just set it and forget it. no decel at all