Headlights

Thread: Headlights

Headlights

I was wondering if anyone has tried LEDs instead of HIDs. If so how did you like them. Also if you have HIDs what brand. I know that there's So Cal motorsports but also know there's alot of HID kits out there. Any info would be great. Thanks Shawn
    2013 F6B in fast black. Lots of extras.
    2007 Suzuki M109R LE
    2000 Honda CBR 929 RR
    1992 GSXR 1100R W/1153 BIG BORE
    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 first bike

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There are a couple of threads on LED's..they are not so good at this point.... there are many HID's that will work as long as they are H-7...I would suggest 6000K... Check some of the old threads if you wish!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    There are a couple of threads on LED's..they are not so good at this point.... there are many HID's that will work as long as they are H-7...I would suggest 6000K... Check some of the old threads if you wish!
    I agree with Steve, I have the SoCal HID's and they are great. That was actually this first thing I bought for the bike, when I ride at night I barely need to use my Hi beams. The 6000k color is what I have and I recently installed LED bulbs for my HI beam for the color match. Steve has the HID kit for both his Hi and Low beam which inspired me to color match!!!

I hope this helps good luck!
    I attached before and after pictures of stock Hi beam with my HID's and after with the LED Hi's...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have HIDs on all of my cars and their foglights. I know there are alot of no name HID kits out there and just didnt want to get the Socal one and have issues with it. Most of the kits are made in china and I prefer the German ballasts. They seem to last the longest. Thanks guys
    2013 F6B in fast black. Lots of extras.
    2007 Suzuki M109R LE
    2000 Honda CBR 929 RR
    1992 GSXR 1100R W/1153 BIG BORE
    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 first bike

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]