So I just got off the phone with a local (120 miles away, but fairly local) Honda Dealer who has agreed to order a 2015 F6B Deluxe (Silver) for me for a total price of $18,795 out the door (plus TTL). He claims his dealer cost is around $18,500, and he just needs to make $295 to make it work. Seems pretty reasonable to me...

My main local dealer here in Omaha told me that he wasn't willing to discount at all on a new F6B (he said they were really popular and he didn't think he'd need to deal to move his inventory). So his price would be full retail ($21,799) minus the current $500 rebate, bringing his price to $21,299 ($2500 more than the other dealer). Now that I have a firm price from the other dealer, I will see if my in-town dealer will match, but I really get the feeling he won't.

I'm not in a big hurry to get this bike, since it's still snowing here in Omaha, so the idea of waiting 3 weeks and driving 120 miles doesn't bother me much.

So what does everybody think? Is $18,799 a good price for a new 2015 F6B Deluxe?