Unexpected Side Effect

Thread: Unexpected Side Effect

Unexpected Side Effect

So I installed SoCals Switch back bulbs a while back. Curious thing I've noticed, more people turning in front of the bike. I normally run headlight modulators but I thought the Switchbacks might obviate the need for these because they are so bright. Not so, my guess is cagers can't gauge distance with these on and are cutting me off as a result. Think I'll try the old amber lights ts bulbs out again just out of curiosity.
    ss^,
    Ken

Huh.

I've been thinking about doing something with my front turn lights, but I hesitate to remove the high visibility of the orange. Maybe I'll just keep them OEM.

I wasn't satisfied with the look of the stock lenses, then I put in the smoked ones with the amber bulbs, still not satisfied, so I put in clear bulbs with the smoked lenses, still not satisfied. I don't like the fact that the smoked lenses cut the light output somewhat. They look good though. I don't know what I'm going to do next. May just leave them alone since I've got the rectangular driving lights shipping from Rick soon, which should help in the visibility dept.

One has nothing to do with the other...folks are just trying to hit you! Add more lights !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    One has nothing to do with the other...folks are just trying to hit you! Add more lights !!!
    I agree with adding more lights! The switchbacks are plenty bright even with the smoked lenses.......

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT !!!
    You could not have said it any better;
    One has nothing to do with the other.
    "Add more lights!!!"