Mustang Seat

Thread: Mustang Seat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mustang Seat

Just got my new mustang seat from Rick @ Value Accessories. Super price and fast delivery. Ordered it late Sunday night and
    it arrived today (Thursday) around 2 o'clock. Installed it tonight and just got back from a 112 mile ride. My ass is much happier now,
    no more squirming around and sore tailbone. So far so good. . It sits you down about, I'd say an inch, has a nice pocket feel and the more vertical back is a nice little support.
    The good test will be the Key West / Daytona trip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

I plan on just buying a backrest for my stock seat. But I'm still thinking about buying a mustang seat. My question do you need a backrest with the Mustang?

For me, no I don't feel the need for a backrest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

I am one of the original Mustang seat ownwers. On all of my previous Harleys and Wings, I used a backrest. I have not found a need for a backrest with this seat. The lower seat position along with adequate lumbar support is extremely comfortable to me. I will say I have owned Mustang seats for many motorcycles over the years and the offering for the F6B is the most firm I have experienced. Having said that, I have over 15,000 miles on my Mustang seat including two 1100 miles days and I Really like this seat.
    image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really hate that the mustang sits lower than stock. I'm already a little cramped. But mustang does make a good seat!

Quote Originally Posted by Vol1chuck View Post
    I really hate that the mustang sits lower than stock. I'm already a little cramped. But mustang does make a good seat!
    Wellllll the seat was desinged for shorter folks..... You should try the Ultimate then?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

wee legs!

Quote Originally Posted by Vol1chuck View Post
    That is why I bought it. I have wee stubby legs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I am one of the original Mustang seat ownwers. On all of my previous Harleys and Wings, I used a backrest. I have not found a need for a backrest with this seat. The lower seat position along with adequate lumbar support is extremely comfortable to me. I will say I have owned Mustang seats for many motorcycles over the years and the offering for the F6B is the most firm I have experienced. Having said that, I have over 15,000 miles on my Mustang seat including two 1100 miles days and I Really like this seat.
    Attachment 11904
    definitely a nice looking seat, better than the stock one IMO.