Mustang Seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Seat

Cool ttt

I need help ... see above.
    ttt ,-) to the top
    thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I am one of the original Mustang seat ownwers. On all of my previous Harleys and Wings, I used a backrest. I have not found a need for a backrest with this seat. The lower seat position along with adequate lumbar support is extremely comfortable to me. I will say I have owned Mustang seats for many motorcycles over the years and the offering for the F6B is the most firm I have experienced. Having said that, I have over 15,000 miles on my Mustang seat including two 1100 miles days and I Really like this seat.
    Attachment 11904
    definitely a nice looking seat, better than the stock one IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    have a question: the seat's 1 inch deep, how great you at? I am thinking about me order one, I'm 1.91cm high. I'm not sure if the angle of the knees is still good....
    sorry for my bad english, hope you know what I mean.

Not sure this is the seat...You would be better off with the King Ultimate....

The King seat is designed for riders over 6 ft 2 in. tall and or over 260 lbs and or riders with long legs, more than 33 inch inseam. Our King is 19 inches wide for the rider and stock height, 14 inches wide for the passenger. It will sit you one and a half inches further back from the handlebars and cowling than our Midrider seat which means less bend in your knees and hips for your long distance ride comfort.

http://ultimateseats.ca/honda-motorc...6b-seats/25140
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

THX Steve!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    THX Steve!!

Your welcome !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Not sure this is the seat...You would be better off with the King Ultimate....

The King seat is designed for riders over 6 ft 2 in. tall and or over 260 lbs and or riders with long legs, more than 33 inch inseam. Our King is 19 inches wide for the rider and stock height, 14 inches wide for the passenger. It will sit you one and a half inches further back from the handlebars and cowling than our Midrider seat which means less bend in your knees and hips for your long distance ride comfort.

http://ultimateseats.ca/honda-motorc...6b-seats/25140
    I'm only 6'1" with 32" inseam and got the Ultimate King and I love it!

Mustang Seat

I finally got my Mustang Tuck and Roll seat put on, and got it out for a short ride. Being 5'9" that 1 inch lower made a huge difference for me. Glad I got my ride in as it's gonna snow tomorrow in Chicago.

Corbin seat

Can anybody compare the corbin seat vs the King Ultimate & the Mustang seat.
    1) seat comfort
    2) height
    3) driver lumbar hight/support
    4) how far back will it seat you

Thank you. Your input would be greatly appreciated. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK DIAMOND View Post
    Can anybody compare the corbin seat vs the King Ultimate & the Mustang seat.
    1) seat comfort
    2) height
    3) driver lumbar hight/support
    4) how far back will it seat you

Thank you. Your input would be greatly appreciated. 
    Black Diamond, how tall are you? Your inseam? I have the Mustang seat...I've put almost 2K miles on it since I purchased it. Its the first seat I've ever had with any kind of back support, so I'm not too picky on that part. The Mustang seat does sit you back approx 1 inch and down approx 1 inch...with that, the Mustang seat does have a bit less foam then the stock. I've been on 300+ mile days with the Mustang seat and my butt wasn't upset with me. I haven't tested it on long 800+ mile trips yet. The seat overall is comfortable, and I really like having that built in back rest (which goes as high as around the lower back...tramp stamp area).

With the Corbin, they are KNOWN for their VERY FIRM seats. They also can make a custom mold seat for your toosh...just make an appt and ride up to Hollister.

I personally have never sat on an Ultimate seat, but would love to if given the opportunity. Ultimate has two sizes for the B...mostly based on your height/inseam. They are pricy, but height wise, the mid is the same as stock. And they offer back rests for additional purchase. There is an owner at Laguna Niguel...I believe he has the King model. You should hit him up and see of you can hook up with him so you can sit on his seat.

PM me if you want to sit on the Mustang seat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seat issues are like a lot of things after-market for your bike..As said above a lot of seat types depend on your height, weight, how far you ride, etc...Windshields are also very rider specific...I have the Mustang and it works great for me at 5'9" 195lbs..The Corbin is reported to be harder than most, but many have them..Ultimate would be my choice if I were taller and rode several hundred miles at time, which I no longer do...Good luck on your choice and remember that seat height and style will affect your windshield changes somewhat depending on seat height, etc...