Who has the most miles on a F6B ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has the most miles on a F6B ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Picked mine up on June 6 2014 and due to an injury put the cover on it September 22 with 5700. I was riding almost 2k a month. Then the lovely NY winter. All fixed up last thursday and should be ready to ride this spring. Come on warm weather.
    2013 F6B in fast black. Lots of extras.
    2007 Suzuki M109R LE
    2000 Honda CBR 929 RR
    1992 GSXR 1100R W/1153 BIG BORE
    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 first bike

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Picked mine up in October of 2013 and just clicked over 24,300 tonight as I pulled in the garage.

Hiya Folks! 36,245 miles and leavin for Daytona on Monday. Hope to see everyone at dinner on Friday. Phantom will you be there? Any T-shirts left?

Quote Originally Posted by glryder98 View Post
    Hiya Folks! 36,245 miles and leavin for Daytona on Monday. Hope to see everyone at dinner on Friday. Phantom will you be there? Any T-shirts left?
    The Meet and Greet Dinner is on Sat, March 14 at 1900 at BJ's West of the track....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have slacked off the last couple of months traveling to visit family and leaving my F6B to wonder what happened. I am stuck at a little over 25000 miles in two years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Mickey, I will not be able to be there this year. I will have some white T-shirts at the Rally, see you there

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I have a little over 23000 miles on my bike in two years. And I still get excited about riding this bike.

I just installed a Show Chrome drivers backrest on it this weekend and love it. Does this officialy make it an old man's bike? I plan on buying a Bushtec trailer soon so I needed a backrest to replace the support of the bags behind my I won't have to carry anymore.
    Save a biker........Open your f-ing eyes!! (and get off your phone)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OK Phantom. Maybe I'll see you in Panama city beach for thunder Beach. at the end of April

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    OK Phantom. Maybe I'll see you in Panama city beach for thunder Beach. at the end of April

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Miles to go...

2013 F6B - 28K+ but I have not been able to ride in 3 months, to much snow!