Who has the most miles on a F6B ?

Thread: Who has the most miles on a F6B ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FullWing from OHIO

Info from a FullWing site.

"I just wanted to update you on Phil's 02 Goldwing. He was leaving for Ohio yesterday after the Geezer ride to pick up his 2015 Wing. He is not trading in his 02 but it will be on display at the dealership where he is buying his new one. His odometer read 538,502 miles when we stopped for break on our way to Crystal River.

Just to update those interested in keeping up with Phil's mileage. Here is a picture I took of the odometer on his 2015 bike Tuesday October 13th.
    https://goo.gl/photos/7YVj9yAmKuPCsAGdA
    Phil recently rode from his home in Lima Ohio to his house in Lakeland Florida because he wanted to spend a day at Biketoberfest. While in Lakeland he rode with the Geezers on October 13th. The attached picture is of his odometer taken during our break on the way back to Lakeland from Dam Diner in Ocklawaha. After going to Biketoberfest Phil plans on riding back to Lima before returning to Lakeland in a couple of weeks for the winter. He picked this bike up on December 18th 2014 and he would like to have 100,000 miles on it by the same date this year.

My first ride was on Feb. 7 this year, but not again until March. It was a warm winter in the northeast. I have 5,875 miles so far this season with probably another two months of riding left to go. That's five months of riding, so, about 1,200 miles per month.

I will break my own personal record of 6,800 miles from last year, I believe.

My bike will be ten years old before it gets 70,000 miles on it.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6