In the last few months, I have discovered 2 PLANTED Commercial Spammers and denied registration to one other.

Their threads are BIASED and dishonest reviews and are NOT welcomed here.

There are companies that will give individuals FREE goods and then in return they ask the recipients to promote their products on websites like ours. This is sneaky and NOT ethical and it misleads our membership.

I do my best to invite companies into this exclusive "F6B Clubhouse" and discuss their products directly.

There have been a few companies that have declined the invite and made the statement that they didn't need our membership. The funny part is that these same companies shortly thereafter PLANTED spammers within our website and we eventually deleted their accounts.

If you see that a thread has been temporarily removed, it's because we are investigating to see that it is not Commercial SPAM. If it is determined to be legitimate, the thread will be brought back to the board.
You can send me a PM if you have questions. Thank You for understanding

From another very popular motorcycle forum (and we have decided to also adopt into our Forum)......
Commercial/Individual Posting Rules
Spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind will not be tolerated on these message boards. This includes company names within user names and links to commercial sites within signature lines. The administrators of this site reserves the right to delete any post that is deemed in violation of the commercial posting rules.

Selling of individual items is permissible by private parties in the classified forums only; however selling multiple items of the same product is considered a commercial post and may be removed at the discretion of moderators and/or administrator. If you are not part of our family and join just to sell something, we reserve the right to delete it.

Commercial solicitations and links may be posted provided the member is a site sponsor. Messages promoting other forums or commercial entities that are not site sponsors may be deleted at any time without explanation at the discretion of the moderators and administrators. No one at any time will be allowed to join the site and promote a business with out approval of the administrator.

Occasional posts helping a fellow member to find a commercial vendor that has what he/she needs may be allowed. If these posts are viewed by moderators or administrators to be commercial promotion (by a vendor, affiliated party, or un-affiliated party) they may be deleted. This decision is based on many criteria and may differ based on the actual moderator or admistrator that makes the judgment call. These posts may be deleted soley at the discretion of the moderators and administrators.

Users are encouraged to report posts that are in violation of these policies.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION! Enjoy the discussion forums!

If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact the Admin or moderators