Well, I'm not sure what I think about it. It's certainly a good size and the way it's made allows for multiple attachment point. But, it angles downward. That's a plus for following the lines of the bike, but a minus for actually putting stuff on it. Maybe it would look a little better if I had gone for the Smoke Chrome but that's on backorder and I've got a trip coming up. Sooooo, we'll see, I guess, how I feel about it over the next couple of days.

Installation was relatively easy, although the instructions weren't helpful. They want you to install the brackets and the mounting bolts and then mount the rack to the brackets. Doing it that way, however, meant there wasn't much room for tightening the rack to the mount. One of those, 1/8 turn at a time for ever! I found it better to finger-tight mount the brackets to the rack, then the rack to the bike, then tighten everything up. Even with three different trials, it was a 40 minute job.

Positives:
it's solid
it's big
there are multiple tie-down options
ultimately, it was easy to install

Negatives:
the instructions aren't helpful
the rack angles downward

Bonus:
the rubber caps that came on the luggage rack fit the antenna mount quite well. So if you want to get rid of the flexible part of the antenna.....

Attachment 4422Attachment 4423Attachment 4424Attachment 4425