LED Rectangular Lower Fog Light Kit Update - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: LED Rectangular Lower Fog Light Kit Update

Got my notice. Ironically, I had called the day before to see that my order was in order, had a lovely phone chat with Mrs. Rick w. Look forward to installing them next week AND I'll be, hopefully, showing them off NEXT year at Franklin.

What color temp matches these lights?

I installed them and 4300 is too white (But they look good) to match any idea what color temp Will Match? Will 6000 HID's match?

Quote Originally Posted by dnegrich View Post
    I installed them and 4300 is too white (But they look good) to match any idea what color temp Will Match? Will 6000 HID's match?
    They are close....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Pretty happy with mine once I figured out the not so great instructions. They definitely get you seen.
    ss^,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by dnegrich View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    They are close....
    Oooh, is this the Kelvin rating? I was looking over the ValueAccessories page and didn't see that rating. That'd be fine for me. Don't want cool white, (blue light special), 4300k is nice.
    Was poo-pooing the cost, but then I priced just the switch and it started to look better. And all the other mounting parts! Damn, time and aggravation trying to rig stuff gets old, everything you need in one box sounds great.
    Just got some of the badge rings and was sad to see there was 1 LED out, not worth sending back, seeing the issues seem to have been taken care of with these gets me that much closer to ordering.
    Can't see from the pics, are there some heatsinks on these?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    Oooh, is this the Kelvin rating? I was looking over the ValueAccessories page and didn't see that rating. That'd be fine for me. Don't want cool white, (blue light special), 4300k is nice.
    Was poo-pooing the cost, but then I priced just the switch and it started to look better. And all the other mounting parts! Damn, time and aggravation trying to rig stuff gets old, everything you need in one box sounds great.
    Just got some of the badge rings and was sad to see there was 1 LED out, not worth sending back, seeing the issues seem to have been taken care of with these gets me that much closer to ordering.
    Can't see from the pics, are there some heatsinks on these?
    The Kelvin rating is 6000K, I just updated the product page. The rating was not available when we first put the information on the page. The lights do match the other LED's and HID's pretty well.