LED Rectangular Lower Fog Light Kit Update - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: LED Rectangular Lower Fog Light Kit Update

Boy Steve those socal lights dwarf the driving lights!
    They look good will they perform?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The ad for the lights states that the lights are two for one...one for down the road and one to light up the road down low...we'll see
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by naga viper View Post
    Boy Steve those socal lights dwarf the driving lights!
    They look good will they perform?
    Don't forget that the fogs are lower and their beam is not pointed directly at the camera. That is likely why the switchbacks look brighter.

Look at the last pic...the lights are hitting center of the front tire , on the ground...should lite the road up some???
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Here is more.... still need to install the switch and the cowling...this will give you an ideal...the Vid I posted is all you need to follow...other than the shape of the lights all is the same!!! See post # 13
    Steve your missing a pulsating red LED light in the vent of your wind shield...lol

I can't wait to see these next week!
    2004 R6
    2006 Black Ducati 749s
    2007 Special Edition ZX-14
    2009 HD V-Rod Night Rod
    2013 Honda F6B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

Pulsating red LED light in the wind shield.......??? I do have a few laying around ??? Now lets see..... Hey Jerry !!!! Need a big one !!!

Lights arrived this afternoon, watched the install video that Steve had posted and headed to the garage. The install was pretty simple and fairly quick. The instructions that come with the lights are actually well written and easy to follow. The only portion of the install that i have yet to complete is the adjustment, i want to wait til dark and make the adjustments then before i install the cowling. About 2 hours into the install at this point.....

I left mine at the stock adjustment... will have to see with a few miles at night !!!

I ended up leaving mine with the stock adjustment. I had the lights on with the stock setting last night and they seemed like they were going to be fine as they were set from factory. They are a nice addition to the HIDS and socalswitchback turnsignals i had previously installed.

Just received, look pretty good, let you know how they work soon as I install.
    ss^,
    Ken