Thanks Rick

Jim
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

fog light failure

I took my f6 back to the dealer who installed mine and They stated they where recalled but did install a new one . when is a good replacement going to be ready ? this is my second bad one and my dealer is in Tennessee. 1.5 hrs away 3 hrs round trip

I would like to do this one last time ....or i will go with the other brand and replace these all together

update 6/20

The lights seem to be fixed, been riding nearly every day since the last update and all is well.

same here... a bad diode or something....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Love to ride View Post
    I took my f6 back to the dealer who installed mine and They stated they where recalled but did install a new one . when is a good replacement going to be ready ? this is my second bad one and my dealer is in Tennessee. 1.5 hrs away 3 hrs round trip

I would like to do this one last time ....or i will go with the other brand and replace these all together
    I posted this from another thread a while back. I am not sure who you purchased your lights from, but everyone that had an issue that purchased from us has been taken care of. There is not a recall, if it was from the first batch and goes bad they will send you a new board, very easy fix. It was only on a small portion and all of the extra's that Big Bike Parts received from the initial shipment.
    As stated below, give Brandon a call at Big Bike Parts.

This was my posting below from the other thread.

Show Chrome has had a few failures of the 400 that have been sold so far from the first initial shipment. They have done a lot of testing and have isolated the problem to the right side led light only. This is only on a small amount of them. From testing it has shown that if yours are effected they will stop working almost immediately or within a few hours. They do have a fix that is very easy for anyone that has received these and encounters this problem. Again this is very isolated, about 3 to 4%.
    If you do have questions or a failure give Brandon at Big Bike Parts a call at 800-826-2411.
    Below is a portion of the correspondence with them.
    Rick
    Value-Accessories

"Big Bike PartsŪ has been troubleshooting with select dealers and customers that have experienced the right side of their new rectangular LED Fog lights, BBP # 52-906, dimming out after usage on some kits. Our research has identified a bad IC driver chip may be present in some units, which are causing this particular issue. Not all units are affected and we are in the process of identifying which production batches and IC driver chips maybe faulty so we can implement a permanent solution to replace those affected.

Thank you . southern power sports in Chattanooga is who installed them at time of purchase.

I will give them a call

right fog lamp out

Another failure on right side fog lamp. Time to call Brandon

SUPER FAST SERVICE

Called Brandon at Big Bike Parts , replacement part on the way!! THANK YOU!!!

Everyone that has these lights ordered from us right now will have them within 2 or 3 weeks.
    There is a shipment coming in and Big Bike Parts contacted us to find out how many of our customers from this Forum are waiting right now. They are sending us enough to fill everyone's orders plus a few extra from this next shipment.

Everyone that has these lights ordered from us should have gotten updates stating they were shipped.
    We started shipping them yesterday. We got enough to fill all back orders and then some.
    Should have them in time for some of you to install before coming to Franklin.