Yep, got it today and I read here that red is faster than black. Don't know bout that but it is dern fast. I got to slow it down, I come from E-Glide to Triumph R3T to here. Big , big, difference. Again, I must slow down. Handles like a sport bike compared to those big sleds. I reckon it is a sport bike. Did I say it was fast? The R3T was fast but so top heavy . Observations other than fast and super handling is the wind kicked my butt at head level. I can fix that but would like to hear from other tall folks. Ain't used to the foot pegs and my 13 size boot was always at uncomfortable down angle at shifter. Ya'll experience that? What did you do? Adjust shifter up? I thought I was burning pegs but it was my boot toe. Got to slow down.
I would like to look at slightly taller flip type smoke windshield. Also does anybody offer flat black slip-ons. I like the V&H but not in chrome. I like not thinking I need to add chrome bling to this. A Harley guy could save thousands here alone. That's my day one observations and wants. I'd appreciate your feedbacK. I got to slow this thing down. Did anybody find a 6th gear? Just thinking,. I had a CB750 back in 72. Been a long time since Honda days. Just can't beat em..