driver's backrest for my Mustang seat?

Thread: driver's backrest for my Mustang seat?

driver's backrest for my Mustang seat?

I have added a Mustang seat to my 2013 F6B std and would like to know if there is an after market driver's backrest (w/pad) that mounts on side seat/rail bolts....not exctied about cutting a slit in the new seat.....

Anyone out there have, or know of, a bolt on type driver's backrest ?? I have seen several that will only fit GL1800 models....

Any help would be greatly appreciated......Thanks.....Shaker

Quote Originally Posted by sshake1905 View Post
    I have added a Mustang seat to my 2013 F6B std and would like to know if there is an after market driver's backrest (w/pad) that mounts on side seat/rail bolts....not exctied about cutting a slit in the new seat.....

Anyone out there have, or know of, a bolt on type driver's backrest ?? I have seen several that will only fit GL1800 models....

Any help would be greatly appreciated......Thanks.....Shaker
    It's tough call . Before my past purchase of Mustang seat , I had the same question and enquired with their designing department possible insertion. The answer was negative , so is no obvious solution , except individually fabricated bracket or railing , able to hold backrest's pad . I would be interested to copy someone's idea , if any come up at all (?)

Backrest for mustang seat

I would be definitely interested in this too.

No backrest for the Mustang that I'm aware of. I'm curious why you didn't purchase an Ultimate seat (or a Corbin ) if you wanted a backrest.

I would love a backrest for the Mustang seat also.