Why Do I Love The F6B...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do I Love The F6B...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why Do I Love The F6B...

Is it the superb (SUPERB) balance that makes the bike instantly flickable?

The unique styling that makes it unlike anything else on the road?

Is it the power and torque that make it feel much lighter?

Is it the 45 degree lean angle?

Or the incredible suspension that allows remarkably (REMARKABLY) smooth transitions between extreme left and right leans?

Maybe its the supreme confidence that the bike imparts to the rider in ANY type of maneuver?

Is it the ability to comfortably ride coast to coast on a whim, yet still perform daily commuting duties?

The fact that it's capable of + 1 million miles with just ordinary maintenance?

The tried and true mechanical lineage which ensures all the gremlins have been worked out?

NAWWWW... what I'm enjoying most is how intuitive this bike is to ride, and how willing it is to do anything you ask it to; this makes me look like a much better rider than I actually am. I always love things that make me look good

Cool

And the best part... people walk passed H.D. to see one...happen to me twice today in Daytona !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Exactly. I still catch guys in the parking lot standing around my bike examining it... but not the K1200, Roadglide, or VStar that my co-workers ride.

It's versatility and look.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was thinking of getting a 2015, but I have mine exactly the way I want it...don't care enough about cruise at this point.... People at lights, on other bikes keep pointing at something and telling the person on their bike of the bike next to them... A huge compliment !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I love it when I pull up to a lite next to some HD guy reving the motor and my girlfriend says.....are we gonna play go fast......I say hold on.....!Why is it I never get past 4th gear......

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post

Or the incredible suspension that allows remarkably (REMARKABLY) smooth transitions between extreme left and right leans?

Maybe its the supreme confidence that the bike imparts to the rider in ANY type of maneuver?

Is it the ability to comfortably ride coast to coast on a whim, yet still perform daily commuting duties?

The tried and true mechanical lineage which ensures all the gremlins have been worked out?

NAWWWW... what I'm enjoying most is how intuitive this bike is to ride, and how willing it is to do anything you ask it to; this makes me look like a much better rider than I actually am. I always love things that make me look good

I have mentioned that same thing to many people in explaining why I love the 6, and it is true, it makes me a better rider.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post

+2
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I love the smooth power and good looks.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Big bike----rides like a little bike----looks like no other bike. nuff said

Can't wait for my annual mountain tour.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]