salty roads - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: salty roads

shooter
    Limoles I like humor as much as the next guy. The thing is we owe it to ourselves to be ambassadors for the sport. To make our bike and forum the most prestigous out there. For strangers to troll our forum and say hey,I want to be part of that. I've been quilty of some questionable behavior of late and someone brought it to my attention. I took it to heart. I'm gonna try to do better. Like I said it don't have to be G rated. Just not R. I'm not the boss around here. Everyone can do as they please. For my part I'm just going to try to make my posts family friendly. PG at the worst. You're alright buddy. Mostly I like your stuff. You have a unique perspective and you bring a lit of humor to the board.

Where could I find better evaluation ? You see - I like honesty and since I'm not "saint" , sometimes did express my darker side , which we all have and should correct once in a while . For this moment , you empowered me and that's what counts .

30 deg C here on the Gold Coast in sunny Qld and theirs a lot of salt in the air from the beach