OEM Passenger backrest and luggage rack install instructions?

Thread: OEM Passenger backrest and luggage rack install instructions?

OEM Passenger backrest and luggage rack install instructions?

Big Brown Truck delivered my Honda passenger backrest, luggage rack, rear mount kit and saddlebag carpets today. The problem is the only thing that had any instruction sheets with it was the saddlebag carpets which one doesn't really need when installing carpets. Does anyone have or can they point me in the direction of where to find the instruction sheet for installing the passenger backrest and luggage rack?
    Thanks

I noticed the other day that the Honda site that shows accessories has links to install instructions...poke around Honda powersports...

+1 on the website. That's funny, the carpets came with instructions. Take out of box. Lay in saddlebag.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. If anyone needs the instruction sheet for the saddlebag carpets I have that.

Have fun Valk, I know I did when I put my backrest and rack on. I went with the larger MP3 rack that I bought from a member here.

I love these bits and find them useful for touring or riding two-up... but man I sure miss the smooth flowing lines of the bike without this stuff on.

Thanks for the lead on finding the install instructions at the Honda powersports website.I got the backrest and luggage rack put on today. While I was putting it on the big Brown Truck dropped off a kuryakyn fork brace so I put it on too. Went out for a ride as it was a perfect 78 degrees here today with no wind . When I got home from the ride I actually took the backrest back off and then put the luggage rack back on. I like the way it looks better without the backrest on like you said George. I always ride one up so I'll save the backrest in case I decide to put it back on later. I did ride about 120 miles today and do like the ride better after putting the fork brace on.Next up is a pair of Rivco aero pegs.