One Year Since Prostate Cancer - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Year Since Prostate Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by terrydj View Post
    Ok heres the deal???
    Now for the good stuff????
    I now have no erection???
    No physical, emotional, verbal,or visual response to my partner of over 40 years
    Nothing, zero, nill nothing?????
    Well, you still got a tongue, don't ya?

Send her across the pond, I'll do my best to help out. We're all F6B brothers, right mate?
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by motoman View Post
    Well, you still got a tongue, don't ya?

Send her across the pond, I'll do my best to help out. We're all F6B brothers, right mate?
    Mate she hates third world countries??
    Hates countries that don't have a public health system??
    Hates countries that have a minimal education program??
    Hates countries that have a National dept greater than all the countries in the world put together??
    Hates Countries that have no reserves to back up their currency??
    Hates counties that kill more of their own in their own country than in any war since the 2nd world war??
    Oh and theirs a few on this forum that have served with Australians who know exactly what the word Brother and Mate mean and its not words spoken or written about in jest
    In all honesty I just couldn't put up with all the laughter after I told her of your reply.

Hates countries that have a National dept greater than all the countries in the world put together??
    Hates counties that kill more of their own in their own country than in any war since the 2nd world war??
    Oh and theirs a few on this forum that have served with Australians who know exactly what the word Brother and Mate mean and its not words spoken or written about in jest
    In all honesty I just couldn't put up with all the laughter after I told her of your reply.
    And I forgot
    A country where movie stars are important and when receiving an award a female Movie Star who got paid for her last movie 20 million spoke on how she wants everyone both male and female to be paid the same???
    Yeah?? in a country where the minimum hourly rate is what???? $7/$7.50 an hour
    At least here in the land down under ours is near twice that, with a months holiday, and paid overtime and and and

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    And I forgot
    A country where movie stars are important and when receiving an award a female Movie Star who got paid for her last movie 20 million spoke on how she wants everyone both male and female to be paid the same???
    Yeah?? in a country where the minimum hourly rate is what???? $7/$7.50 an hour
    At least here in the land down under ours is near twice that, with a months holiday, and paid overtime and and and

You are entitled to your opinion but I take offense to your bashing the USA posts.

I don't have the time nor energy to post 1000's of positive reasons why the USA is a great nation and why so many want to migrate here.

For one, we are a very generous population with great people as a whole. EVERY country has a bad apple or two.

This website and it's membership is a reflection for the most part of what a great nation we live in. More times then NOT it is our members from OUTSIDE of this country that have so many negative opinions based on ZERO experience of living here for an extended period of time to actually realize that their ill opinions are not so accurate.

I have lived abroad in several countries, never in Australia however I can say that I am PROUD of the USA even if it has a few flaws. I'm always glad to return home from my travels abroad.

Terry, I created this website for the benefit of ALL F6B enthusiasts with ZERO government assistance and even though this website may have a few flaws ... you have benefited from it ... free of charge thanks to American generosity. Not everything in the USA is so bad or negative as your above posts imply. I invite you to stay here for a couple of years, you may be pleasantly surprised. Hope to see you in Daytona when you do make it over, I'll buy the first round of drinks

Respectfully, Tony

American medical advancements have benefited millions of people around the Globe.
    NOW back to the topic on hand, TnHeath ... Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary of being Cancer free

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Not bashing USA Posts just those that are experts on nothing and offer services not needed.
    I only know of America what the world knows????
    What is publically known and what has been publically known since America has become more open with the circumstances it is in?????

If I have spoken out of turn and especially in relation to this forum I believe can be left open to interpretation, but your right and well stated

Statement
    "This website and it's membership is a reflection for the most part of what a great nation we live in. More times then NOT it is our members from OUTSIDE of this country that have so many negative opinions based on ZERO experience of living here for an extended period of time to actually realize that their ill opinions are not so accurate"

Trouble is my statements are accurate, and well researched supported by the best information available, and if they are perceived as negative and not truth and I am being chastised because I speak the truth, then so be it.

I know where I stand and I now stand outside of this Forum.
    So good bye and I hope what you believe remains true?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Not bashing USA Posts just those that are experts on nothing and offer services not needed.
    I only know of America what the world knows????
    Based on experience or just biased news reports that our enemies over sensationalize ? Everyone tries to tare down the King of the Hill.

What is publically known and what has been publically known since America has become more open with the circumstances it is in?????
    Just like every country out there, we are NOT perfect but far better then 95% of the Glove.

If I have spoken out of turn and especially in relation to this forum I believe can be left open to interpretation, but your right and well stated
    You have not spoken out of turn, I personally take offense on posts that smear my country based on no experience, I am also entitled to my opinions based on actual truth.

Statement
    "This website and it's membership is a reflection for the most part of what a great nation we live in. More times then NOT it is our members from OUTSIDE of this country that have so many negative opinions based on ZERO experience of living here for an extended period of time to actually realize that their ill opinions are not so accurate"

Trouble is my statements are accurate, and well researched supported by the best information available, and if they are perceived as negative and not truth and I am being chastised because I speak the truth, then so be it.

Ahhhhh ..... research and information from the web or news media doesn't hold a candle to reality and someone actually experiencing life in the USA. All of that research may have been provided by the Al Gore Global Warming factory. I cannot judge Australia based on what I know about it's history and what I have read/studied. Some day, I would like to visit for at least a couple of months and experience Australian life.

I know where I stand and I now stand outside of this Forum.
    So good bye and I hope what you believe remains true?
    I've invited you to visit for a period of time so that your inaccurate BELIEFS can be replaced by Experiences, Cheers.
    my responses are in RED
    I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts on your actual experiences with the flat 6, reminds me of my first time with these Hondas and the big Grin is still there every time I throw a leg over the seat.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

No worries, Mate, or can I call you 'Dude'?

No political discussions necessary, talking about visiting not immigrating!
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

I don't think "?" means what you think it does