First Production Cobra Six-2-Six Muffler
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Production Cobra Six-2-Six Muffler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I want. I want. I want. I want. Did I mention I want those?

Good, at least I know where I can hear them!!!
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

There sure are a lot of crevaces to have to try to clean after road grime gets all over them, black or chrome. Just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GREAT PIPES

I love the look of these pipes but I just can't pull the trigger at that price for slipons. They are only creating a new sound why the tremendous cost. I just don't think they are work the price for just a different sound. The price will have to come down to be more around the other manufactures for Goldwing pipes to get me to pull the trigger. Would a group by help the price?

Quote Originally Posted by chipmaker View Post
    Okay, u know we are waiting for a no-music YouTube video showing production pipes and the sound, with and without baffles.

Thanks!!
    I will work on a video without music, but for now you can listen to the sound through this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6_kV6SXxAM

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    And how long for the black ones????
    Black should ship roughly a month after chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    I love the look of these pipes but I just can't pull the trigger at that price for slipons. They are only creating a new sound why the tremendous cost. I just don't think they are work the price for just a different sound. The price will have to come down to be more around the other manufactures for Goldwing pipes to get me to pull the trigger. Would a group by help the price?
    We don't sell direct, so a group buy would be something that a dealer would have to offer.

Thanks!

Is there a dyno run comparing these pipes with the stock pipes?

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Look at the work that went into these. They're not just single straight pipes. Some things in life are expensive cuz they're worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoon64 View Post
    Is there a dyno run comparing these pipes with the stock pipes?
    We don't have one as of now, and honestly I don't know if a slip-on will make a huge difference in Horsepower since they do not remove the catalytic converter.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Look at the work that went into these. They're not just straight pipes. Some things in life are expensive cuz they're worth it.
    Thank you bobby!

Thanks for the response.

Cool Cobra Pipes 6-2-6 and HP

I had cobra slept pipes on my end M109R... And I love the look and sound of them... I'm getting the 6-2-6 Cobras For my F6B .. One because of the badass look Two because of the sound.. the horsepower gains are not important to me... I'm not going to a race track ..this bike is plenty powerful... And if I could even 2 xtra HP ...that's a plus.. But no matter, don't get it twisted.. Speed, handling, cornering and comfort I run rings around any M109R out there.. Or just about any other bagger on the road.. Honda knocked it out of the park with this one I love this bike can't wait till I'm done tricking it out!! I'm not rich so, it'll be a little while, but pictures to follow!!

Nice! With all the bends, arches and pipes there is a lot of work that goes in to those.