First Production Cobra Six-2-Six Muffler - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Production Cobra Six-2-Six Muffler

Is there a dyno run comparing these pipes with the stock pipes?

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    I love the look of these pipes but I just can't pull the trigger at that price for slipons. They are only creating a new sound why the tremendous cost. I just don't think they are work the price for just a different sound. The price will have to come down to be more around the other manufactures for Goldwing pipes to get me to pull the trigger. Would a group by help the price?
    Look at the work that went into these. They're not just single straight pipes. Some things in life are expensive cuz they're worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoon64 View Post
    Is there a dyno run comparing these pipes with the stock pipes?
    We don't have one as of now, and honestly I don't know if a slip-on will make a huge difference in Horsepower since they do not remove the catalytic converter.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Look at the work that went into these. They're not just straight pipes. Some things in life are expensive cuz they're worth it.
    Thank you bobby!

Thanks for the response.

Cool Cobra Pipes 6-2-6 and HP

I had cobra slept pipes on my end M109R... And I love the look and sound of them... I'm getting the 6-2-6 Cobras For my F6B .. One because of the badass look Two because of the sound.. the horsepower gains are not important to me... I'm not going to a race track ..this bike is plenty powerful... And if I could even 2 xtra HP ...that's a plus.. But no matter, don't get it twisted.. Speed, handling, cornering and comfort I run rings around any M109R out there.. Or just about any other bagger on the road.. Honda knocked it out of the park with this one I love this bike can't wait till I'm done tricking it out!! I'm not rich so, it'll be a little while, but pictures to follow!!

Nice! With all the bends, arches and pipes there is a lot of work that goes in to those.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    So still looking at about 6 weeks for the black finish? That's too bad, I know a few people who have been patiently waiting for this pipe in black when the original finish date was pushed back.

Black Cobra 6-2-6

Yep..sounds awesome.. However because my bike is red.. I think I'm going to stick with the Chrome version.. Although I am very interested to see what the black ceramic pipes look like! I'm picturing a gloss black finish for ceramic ..might be really cool!!
    ... & then again .. the black ceramic might look awesome on my bike!! Guess we'll just have to wait and see!!! .. Decisions Decisions.. I'm shooting for the majority of my custom parts to be black sooo..hmmmmmm!?!?!?

Blk ceramics 6-2-6 cobras for the F6B

Quote Originally Posted by CobraUSA View Post
    Hey guys,

Below you will find a picture of the first production Six-2-Six Slip-On for the F6B. We spent a little extra R&D time on this in order to get all of the brackets hidden, and the sound perfect! These puppies should be shipping the end of next week, so you guys with pre-orders are not too far off. Thanks for your time and interest!

Question; I'd really like to know if the blk ceramic pipes with be gloss or flat.. And what will the cost difference be from the Chrome... For me that'll determine whether I get the chrome or wait for the ceramic black,.. A lil feedback please!! Thx

There sure are a lot of crevaces to have to try to clean after road grime gets all over them
    Yes, that would be annoying.