Anyone NOT own a handgun? - Page 34
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Anyone NOT own a handgun?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I wonder when Canadian provinces will show up on that list.
    When they do, I'll have to get a new sling shot and some bear spray.

Judging by the talent of the two that showed up in Texas, that's about all you'll need!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

YOU NEED ME ON THAT WALL!

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    Why do I own a gun and carry?
    Look at today's news where ISIS has named 5 of 15 states they have trained terrorists just waiting for a call.
    Illinois is named on that list.
    Great Point,

After 26 plus years of service to my country and several deployments to the land of sand, I will NOT be threatened by ISIS or any other organization that hinders my way of life in my country. I respect all of those that do not need weapons in order to provide protection to themselves or family or whatever your reasons might be; I still respect that.

But as Jack Nicholson said “You need me on that wall”. If you have to ask see the movie.

S/F

I want you on that wall!

But, I will stand next to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    Why do I own a gun and carry?
    Look at today's news where ISIS has named 5 of 15 states they have trained terrorists just waiting for a call.
    Illinois is named on that list.

You see , how brave they are ? It's hard to believe , how it could happened ? If you are on their list already , you need to be ready for a war . This time you might be .... a winner.

Just wander , how these guys from the list below , allowed ISIS to jeopardize your life ?

Central Intelligence Agency
    National Security Agency
    National Reconnaissance Office
    National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
    Defense Intelligence Agency
    Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Department of Homeland Security
    Office of Intelligence and Analysis
    Secret Defense Department
    Secretary for Intelligence Oversight
    Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
    Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
    Defense Information Systems Agency
    Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
    Defense Protective Service
    Defense Security Service
    US Special Operations Command Official
    Army Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence
    Intelligence and Security Command

If you don't know the answer , wait for another "news" , which will keep your sub-conscience updated.

Quote Originally Posted by USMARINE View Post
    Great Point,

After 26 plus years of service to my country and several deployments to the land of sand, I will NOT be threatened by ISIS or any other organization that hinders my way of life in my country. I respect all of those that do not need weapons in order to provide protection to themselves or family or whatever your reasons might be; I still respect that.

But as Jack Nicholson said “You need me on that wall”. If you have to ask see the movie.

S/F
    Did you ever thought , who invented ISIS ? Try to find the reasons of your deployments , but
    if they match officially admitted "mistake" , your service will be more reasonable NOW !!! For that purpose and if needed , I'll join your forces , FEARLESSLY defend our country . That's , what I call A REAL PATRIOTISM !!!!!!!

shooter
    This has been the most prolific argument I've ever seen on a forum. 17 pages now. I must say that for the most part it has been civil and respectful. And that's a great thing. That's the difference with this forum and others I have been on. Other than threatening George with a wedgie and calling him a s...head I've been pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    I don't understand why so many fear guns; there's nothing to be afraid of.
    I don't actually fear guns, it is common sense that not all people should have access to them. My comment was based on the rational given by people here and elsewhere as the reason they carry weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    This has been the most prolific argument I've ever seen on a forum. 17 pages now. I must say that for the most part it has been civil and respectful. And that's a great thing. That's the difference with this forum and others I have been on. Other than threatening George with a wedgie and calling him a s...head I've been pretty good.
    Brian - Those 17 pages are not only about us , but also life , which we should cherish and enjoy , paving path for happiness of everybody , without fear and violence . We need to look thru our hearts and minds , trying to improve coexistence between people , who are sharing this Planet . The history has been teach us already , that peace is the only way of human progress .
    Thank you for all comments . I've learned a lot !!!

“Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding it”
    - Albert Einstein

common sense

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    I don't actually fear guns, it is common sense that not all people should have access to them. My comment was based on the rational given by people here and elsewhere as the reason they carry weapons.
    it's also common sense that not all people should be allowed to drive vehicles, either. But somehow, they get a license. That's why we have to drive defensively, to avoid those who shouldn't be driving. I'm gonna protect myself from those, by any means possible including weapons. Yup, I'm a member of the NRA.

Don't worry you anti gun people,if I am there when some thug puts a gun in you or a member of your families face,dead set on killing,I will defend you to the fullest with my gun if I am able to.
    You can thank me afterward.
    Something you wouldn't have been able to do if I wasn't there to protect you.