Anyone NOT own a handgun? - Page 42
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Anyone NOT own a handgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Westernbiker View Post
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry, I tried to stay out of this thread but this post HAS GOT to be the most absurd thing I have ever read!
    Oh my Lord, I have a side ach from laughing so much.
    Care to give us your address?
    Didn't you know that reading and laughter are inexcusable sins , but I'll pray for you and absolute forgiveness . My address is in pits of hell and I wish you to be here . Everybody shooting themselves and Angels with Demons dancing together . Dear Lord - it's cheerful place to be .

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
    Yes yes. Biden does mean well, bless his bleeding heart. That said, a G19 with 13+1 might serve the purpose a tad more effectively. If a shotgun seems somehow called for, I can accommodate, but maybe with a slightly larger capacity. Only following a vice-presidential directive...
    I own several guns, however the one next to my nightstand is an old Savage Arms side by side 12 gauge. I like it as it is easy to load, drop a 00 buck shot in the left barrel and a slug in the right barrel. It makes enough noise to scare the shit out of anyone when fired inside. Push one lever drop two more and ready to go again. If that doesn't stop them drop it and pick up the .45. I have owned it since the 70's, I lived on the edge of Liberty City in Miami when that riot hit. I bought it from a friend because I could smell the smoke and hear the gun shots from where I lived. I have never used it but my ex-wife had to get it out when we lived in Miami because of burglars attempting to break in.

Nope, don't own a gun. Just no need.

When I was in the ARMY I was taught, " This is your weapon, and this is your gun, this is for fighting, and this is for fun".
    Not in the ARMY now, I just need my GUN, but, I still need my WEAPON for world shit storms !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbuckley333 View Post
    Odds are far greater when you own a handgun that you yourself will be shot. I am into everything that lowers my odds of being shot.
    That's one of the stupidest things ever said.

fl1madmax

When you liv ein Florida you need to carry.......

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    I own several guns, however the one next to my nightstand is an old Savage Arms side by side 12 gauge. I like it as it is easy to load, drop a 00 buck shot in the left barrel and a slug in the right barrel. It makes enough noise to scare the shit out of anyone when fired inside. Push one lever drop two more and ready to go again. If that doesn't stop them drop it and pick up the .45. I have owned it since the 70's, I lived on the edge of Liberty City in Miami when that riot hit. I bought it from a friend because I could smell the smoke and hear the gun shots from where I lived. I have never used it but my ex-wife had to get it out when we lived in Miami because of burglars attempting to break in.
    I have a Permit , a 32. 40, 45, AK and Ammo, seems like the Masses from South Florida keep moving north, what was once paradise , is slowly going away, I have a place in Cleveland Ga. on 129, and will retire up there next year, the Honor System is in full swing, from Veg stands to Firewood and honey dealers, the census is 99% white and 1% other, nobody locks their doors and everybody helps everybody, kinda like Florida was in 60's .
    Its a shame what the You Owe Me , or the I'm here take care of me mentality has come to. I'm just fed up with Politicians and our Government.
    So I'll Carry and use if needed......... its my Right Ride Safe Ride Often JB

Main Reason I carry

I really am not a fan of having to carry a weapon. I am not even all that excited about having them in my home except for a good hunting rifle. With that said I will always have one based on experience. I spent 12 years working in a Florida prison and one of my jobs was handling the worst of the worst. I spent a lot of time with the animal talked about in the attached article. There is no government or Law Enforcement agency that can protect me & my family from a person like this. On the bright side he is the reason I left the prison and returned to teaching school. I somehow still believe that working with students I can have a positive affect on the future.

http://flaglerlive.com/32738/troy-victorino-appeal/

I really am not a fan of having to carry a weapon. I am not even all that excited about having them in my home except for a good hunting rifle. With that said I will always have one based on experience. I spent 12 years working in a Florida prison and one of my jobs was handling the worst of the worst. I spent a lot of time with the animal talked about in the attached article. There is no government or Law Enforcement agency that can protect me & my family from a person like this. On the bright side he is the reason I left the prison and returned to teaching school. I somehow still believe that working with students I can have a positive affect on the future.

http://flaglerlive.com/32738/troy-victorino-appeal/
    That guy is a waste of good air! The sooner he stops breathing, the better.

I somehow still believe that working with students I can have a positive affect on the future.
    Likewise.
    After 30+ years of teaching high school shops, I now teach Trades Math to recently paroled adults who were once labelled as unteachable.
    It's the most rewarding teaching I've ever done.
    However, this Victorino guy is something else.