Sorry for not getting back to you sooner........Mine fit perfectly from the start. Actually my Windbender is the prototype for all the F6B Windbenders. When I went to pick up my bike (Feb of 2013), I contacted Quickdraw (Firecreek) and he said he needed an F6B so he could make the bottom portion of the windshield for the Windbender.........naturally I volunteered and to make a long story short........I have the prototype of the ones he sells now, so I guess I can't answer your question accurately because my bottom portion was a trial and error type fit. But when I left the shop on the final day of work on my windshield, the holes were lined up with the factory holes so no modifications were necessary. The only difference was the mounting holes on the bike were permanent unlike the GL model which are mounted into adjustable brackets.

Hope this helps and again sorry for not getting back to you sooner.........I was on vacation........at the beach......in Hawaii........wish I would have had the F6 with me.

Ride Safe!!

Here are some pics with the windshield on in Quickdraw's shop. The first one is the stock windshield and the other is the Windbender base. Hope this helps.........and Yes I really like the Windbender and would purchase again. And Yes mine is the Dark Tint......both the upper and lower.......

Attachment 13224Attachment 13225