The hard way - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The hard way

Quote Originally Posted by XHarley View Post
    Well, it only took over two months to move the 2014 Harley Super Glide Custom but I finally found a committed buyer and sold the thing last Friday. Ended up having to discount it way down but just glad the Harley is history. The 103 is one hot running vibrating beast in the Dyna chassis and just way too much for an enjoyable ride, in my opinion.

Began the process of buying the replacement F6B and decided to forgo buying a new 2015 in the Matte Silver and instead searched and found another BLACK (The fastest color!) F6B in the deluxe configuration with only 4900 miles on the clock and in perfect stock condition. These bikes just look so dang good in black it was not even a hard decision. Plus, I really think that Mother Honda has a trick or two up her sleeve and that she will release for 2016 or 2017 a F6B with the one option I really want, a reverse gear. So, the thought process is get another BLACK F6B and ride it for a couple of years until Honda releases for the US market the F6B Deluxe in BLACK and with Cruise, ABS Brakes and Reverse. Just adding the cruise for 2015 for the US market is just a tickler play. The European F6B for 2015 has cruise, ABS and now a reverse.

Picking her up tomorrow.

Attachment 14234
    Congrats I hope it all goes well for you. I think I'll be content with mine, but if Honda pulls out some crazy revamp of the Gold Wing line including the F6B, all bets are off.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Welcome back, XXHarley!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Welcome back, XXHarley!
    Ditto!!

Sanity strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Welcome back, XXHarley!
    X2

I was wondering what was going on in your world X, haven't seen you out here in a while.

I am a firm believer in "If it is meant to be,it will happen."
    Obviously, it was meant to be and you are very happy.
    Congrats,welcome back,be safe and enjoy that F6B.

Doug

The last perfect person got nailed to a cross, I make one mistake a day to prevent that. Now that I have had my B triked I am considering a Gl 1800 trike, the wife deserves a new couch. Here are words to live by. "The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility, it's right. If it disturbs you, it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed." - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!