BikeMP3 no longer a preferred Vendor ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BikeMP3 no longer a preferred Vendor ?

BikeMP3 no longer a preferred Vendor ?

I was looking for the link and can't seem to find it. I am purchasing the luggage rack.....
    Any reason why the link is now gone? I found them online.....just wondering Thanks

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Pete stated that he wanted to continue being part of our website back in January.

I have left messages at both his Florida number and Nevada number to see if we needed to update his ad or link.

I have not heard back in almost 2 months, not sure if he is no longer in business or is no longer producing F6B merchandise.

Until I receive an update, we have removed the links.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I just finished a little business with them.........

Took a while (days) for them to respond originally but, Nicki called me and asked for some pics of the 960's I currently have (I wanted to change their current mounting directly to the lower cowl to brackets on the motor). She rounded up some parts, let me know the cost and Fed-Ex'd them to me. All I have to say is they are a bit slow on communication but spot on on the final end.

I'd use them again

LL

Still in Business

Phantom,

My new luggage rack will ship next week. It's too bad they haven't got back with you.

I ordered the MP3 rack through WingStuff and its been backordered for over a month. Last check they said it was shipping the end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    I ordered the MP3 rack through WingStuff and its been backordered for over a month. Last check they said it was shipping the end of this month.
    That was the case for me last year when I bought my F6B. Came across a deal for a Corbin Dual Tour saddle that included the OEM luggage rack, so I cancelled my order.

I ordered the luggage rack and they were backed up , so it took two and a half weeks to get mine but when it got here it had some imperfections, dents on the bottom side of the rack, I called Nicki and shipped it back to them. I am waiting on my replacement.

Received a message that Wingstuff was shipping the rack. Looking forward to seeing it

Quote Originally Posted by MAYHEM01 View Post
    I ordered the luggage rack and they were backed up , so it took two and a half weeks to get mine but when it got here it had some imperfections, dents on the bottom side of the rack, I called Nicki and shipped it back to them. I am waiting on my replacement.
    I think they shipped me the same rack you returned! That or the mfg can't use a jig worth skaat and has been shipping them factory seconds. So back it goes, the holes for the screw mounts were also funky cut. I asked Nicki if they'd had any other returns and she said no, must have forgot yours it seems.
    ss^,
    Ken

That's kinda weird...