BikeMP3 no longer a preferred Vendor ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BikeMP3 no longer a preferred Vendor ?

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    I think they shipped me the same rack you returned! That or the mfg can't use a jig worth skaat and has been shipping them factory seconds. So back it goes, the holes for the screw mounts were also funky cut. I asked Nicki if they'd had any other returns and she said no, must have forgot yours it seems.
    She said she was looking at a couple they had and also saw the dents. the replacement I got did not have any dents. but, why send out a product that you know is defective

Bought the MP3 rack from wingstuff yesterday, and it shipped today. Seems they've replenished their stock. After reading this thread, I'll be inspecting mine for imperfections/cosmetic defects when I receive it though.

Received mine the other day and installed it. The only thing I see that MAY be an issue to some is the welds on the bottom. I am not a welder and dont know squat but they really do not look good. They are on the bottom so cant be seen. I did'nt take any pix before I installed it and I dont think its a cause of concern to me.

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    I think they shipped me the same rack you returned! That or the mfg can't use a jig worth skaat and has been shipping them factory seconds. So back it goes, the holes for the screw mounts were also funky cut. I asked Nicki if they'd had any other returns and she said no, must have forgot yours it seems.
    I've had mine for over a year, came with same issues. I worked on it and had it powdercoated again.