You’re In Luck!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You’re In Luck!

You’re In Luck!

There's a big sale going on at WingStuff.com that will save you some serious "green" on accessories for your Wing! Save today and your friends will be "green" with envy. Too much green talk? Yeah, we think so too

Get your Wing ready for summer riding at discounted prices NOW!

Perfect timing... this is just what I need to clean up the rear appearance.

http://wingstuff.com/products/34930-..._sale_2015-f6b

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Perfect timing... this is just what I need to clean up the rear appearance.

http://wingstuff.com/products/34930-..._sale_2015-f6b
    Do you have a photograph of this lighting assembly on the bike? Does it replace something or is it additional lighting. The web site doesn't provide any details.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Exploring the world, one road at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDER1089 View Post
    Do you have a photograph of this lighting assembly on the bike? Does it replace something or is it additional lighting. The web site doesn't provide any details.
    +1 on that, like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Maybe you guys have seen it before? Here it is on a red 6; this piece is the lighting on the bottom of the fender, not the vertical lights attached to the saddle bags.

Shipping was amazingly fast. I've had this in hand for a few days now but I'm waiting on an electrical adapter that should make the installation plug-n-play.

The black plastic matches nicely to the paint on my black 6, but I think I might get some Krylon Fusion paint for plastic and paint this piece and the fender to make it blend perfectly into the bike.

Without the trunk that the full Wing has, the tail lights are just too small on the 6 IMO.

So... honestly, I wasn't sure if I'd like this because I'm pretty picky about aftermarket add-ons. I didn't want something the "looks" like an add-on nor did I want the lighting to be so different from the OEM tailight to be very noticeable.

I'm happy with this though. It sits rather unobtrusively on the bike, the lighting has a custom flair to it, and visibility is pretty much doubled.

Just getting ready to put in an order for a stack of bits and pieces from WingStuff, hope the freight doesn't kill me.

Cheers and best

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    So... honestly, I wasn't sure if I'd like this because I'm pretty picky about aftermarket add-ons. I didn't want something the "looks" like an add-on nor did I want the lighting to be so different from the OEM tailight to be very noticeable.

I'm happy with this though. It sits rather unobtrusively on the bike, the lighting has a custom flair to it, and visibility is pretty much doubled.

I just got my tire combo from wing stuff. I thought it was a good deal for the factory tires. Also got a auxiliary power socket and smoked turn signal lenses. I'm not big on adding lights to my ride. But those lights look really well on your bike. I think I might have to order them. One of the wing stuff reviews said you need an extra plug. Was that true?

Quote Originally Posted by cosborn View Post
    Just getting ready to put in an order for a stack of bits and pieces from WingStuff, hope the freight doesn't kill me.

Cheers and best

Chris
    Dam freight fees; I can't wait til they come up with drones that can deliver worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Brian D View Post
    I just got my tire combo from wing stuff. I thought it was a good deal for the factory tires. Also got a auxiliary power socket and smoked turn signal lenses. I'm not big on adding lights to my ride. But those lights look really well on your bike. I think I might have to order them. One of the wing stuff reviews said you need an extra plug. Was that true?
    Yes, true. The Wingstuff p/n is KU3234.

The light itself comes with an adapter that I think is used to add the accompanying pannier lights (which I didn't get); I wish they would replace this with the KU3234 adapter, instead of selling it separately.