Windshields for the uninitiated

Thread: Windshields for the uninitiated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am completely satisfied with my adjustable Baggershield...Even though I am only 5'9" I have it set at the 19" tallest position and it works great for me ..No wind noise, no turbulence, and does the job!!...Good luck as there are many choices available...

Probably my own insanity, ut I have looked at a lot of the taller than stock shields and some of them look really good on this bike. But..I have taken a couple long trips on it ridden through rain storms and I havent been disappointed with the stock one.Thing is I like the wind and the way it feels,rain-no big deal just wipe it away all that the wind hasnt dispersed.
    I'd probably appreciate hearing the radio clearer but actually the sound of my bike the wind noise all work for me.
    I will caveate all that with I may not know what I'm not missing

Quote Originally Posted by grendl View Post
    Probably my own insanity, ut I have looked at a lot of the taller than stock shields and some of them look really good on this bike. But..I have taken a couple long trips on it ridden through rain storms and I havent been disappointed with the stock one.Thing is I like the wind and the way it feels,rain-no big deal just wipe it away all that the wind hasnt dispersed.
    I'd probably appreciate hearing the radio clearer but actually the sound of my bike the wind noise all work for me.
    I will caveate all that with I may not know what I'm not missing
    I know what you mean... I've actually been thinking about putting the OEM shield back on the get back in the wind a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    I know what you mean... I've actually been thinking about putting the OEM shield back on the get back in the wind a little more.
    Wind on a Motorcycle??????? what will they think of next???????? swimming and getting wet????? give me a break

Me thinks Terry has been in the sun too long...

The stock shield works great for me but I wanted the blacked out look so I went with a dark tint Cee Baileys 1/2" under stock 33,000 miles in all conditions and I wouldn't change.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Me thinks Terry has been in the sun too long...
    Sun ???????
    Yeah when I get out of the Air Conditioning
    A Kool one today only 28 Celsius
    Round 85 American Language
    OH and just did a Google search?????
    You do get wet when you swim