SPLENDID!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPLENDID!!!!

SPLENDID!!!!

Well, after performing my due diligence and considering three bike ( RoadGlide Special, Diavel, and F6B) I know I made the correct decision and purchased the 2015 Grey Matt e last Saturday. The response of the throttle is awesome. I picked the bike up in Chattanooga TN a road 80 miles home On I-75 and had a ton of fun on this machine. I took my wife with me to make the purchase and she fell in love with a decked out 2015 Goldwing, but I convinced her on the practically of the F6b, and its ability to convert it to whatever I want; but its staying as designed; a swift, sleek go-faster.

S/F

Good Choice, but wheres the pictures???????

from Sunny Florida

The proof is in da pudding!

Try to make the F6B Rally!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

PICS

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    Good Choice, but wheres the pictures???????
    Once I figure out how to post them I will share, take care.

S/F

Quote Originally Posted by USMARINE View Post
    Well, after performing my due diligence and considering three bike ( RoadGlide Special, Diavel, and F6B) I know I made the correct decision and purchased the 2015 Grey Matt e last Saturday. The response of the throttle is awesome. I picked the bike up in Chattanooga TN a road 80 miles home On I-75 and had a ton of fun on this machine. I took my wife with me to make the purchase and she fell in love with a decked out 2015 Goldwing, but I convinced her on the practically of the F6b, and its ability to convert it to whatever I want; but its staying as designed; a swift, sleek go-faster.

S/F
    Assuming due diligence, did you test ride a Diavel? Those things look mean. My brother has two Monsters, and while I don't care for the aesthetics, they're nice machines.

Congrats on choosing the F6 too btw!! Best thing with an engine I've owned!

Welcome to the legend known as GL1800!

I can't recall... ever... seeing a Ducati dealership. Nice bikes, but my decision for an F6B was weighted at least a little in having parts and dealerships on every corner. God forbid that you'll ever need service, but if you do, you can find it.

Went to a bike show last month. One tent tried to sell me one of those "gremlin bells". I told them I didn't need it. He said " so you got one huh?" I said no I drive a Honda and the Guy next to me busted out loud laughing.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Went to a bike show last month. One tent tried to sell me one of those "gremlin bells". I told them I didn't need it. He said " so you got one huh?" I said no I drive a Honda and the Guy next to me busted out loud laughing.
    That's funny right there!

Welcome and thanks for your service!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Now that is an Outstanding answer. I've been thinking about them damn Bells. Had'em on my Harley's but, you're right. With this bike, not needed. Thanks for the laugh and moment of clarity....

And USMARINE, Congrats on your new Wing