F6 sightings
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F6 sightings

F6 sightings

before I bought mine I had never seen one on the road...and I looked as I always look at passing motorcycles....Tuesday I saw a fast black one about 45 mi. from home and today I saw a not as fast red one in another town about 45 minutes away.That makes 2 this week beside watching mine in the shop Windows when I ride through town.
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker View Post
    before I bought mine I had never seen one on the road...and I looked as I always look at passing motorcycles....Tuesday I saw a fast black one about 45 mi. from home and today I saw a not as fast red one in another town about 45 minutes away.That makes 2 this week beside watching mine in the shop Windows when I ride through town.
    You , like other sheople , have it backwards. Anyone that is really in the know, knows that the red color is the fastest. That is why it was offered only one year. Honda could only have so many sporty red F6Bs.

Well my local dealer claims to have sold over 25 F6Bs in the greater Philly area. I have yet to see one.
    No surprise...they are all stealth, fast, black.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Well my local dealer claims to have sold over 25 F6Bs in the greater Philly area. I have yet to see one.
    No surprise...they are all stealth, fast, black.
    25?? I have two local dealers who say they they are hard to move, one dealer still has a 2013 parked way in the back of the showroom, needless to say, I have not seen one F6B on the road since I purchased mine.
    I did run into Opas Ride last summer at an motorcycle dealer open house, still drooling over his awesome paint job...

I guess there are only a select few in Michigan who have enough class and taste to purchase a F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    25?? I have two local dealers who say they they are hard to move, one dealer still has a 2013 parked way in the back of the showroom, needless to say, I have not seen one F6B on the road since I purchased mine.
    I did run into Opas Ride last summer at an motorcycle dealer open house, still drooling over his awesome paint job...

I guess there only a select few in Michigan who have enough class and taste to purchase a F6B.
    Thanks for the input and I appreciate your comments...Other than your black one, and two other red ones, seen last year, I, like you, have not seen any other F6B's on Michigans roads....Waiting for the rain to wash off the roads somewhat and then take the "old girl" for a ride...(My bike of course)....Ride safe

I spent 5 days in Daytona last week........

There were 14 bi-zillion bikes and I saw 8 F6Bs--all black except 1. They are a rare one to find on the hiway. Glad I got the "slow red" Don't think I could handle one any faster!
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post

I guess there are only a select few in Michigan who have enough class and taste to purchase a F6B.
    The semi local dealer in my area still has a 2013 not as fast red that I looked at last year and they weren't budging on the $16800 price in October of 14 not even willing to match prices...they are still sitting on this bike..they also don't have any 14's or 15's either
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......

The semi local dealer in my area still has a 2013 not as fast red that I looked at last year and they weren't budging on the $16800 price in October of 14 not even willing to match prices...they are still sitting on this bike..they also don't have any 14's or 15's either
    Last I knew it was the same story where I bought my F6B..Dealer in Northern Michigan still had a 2013 leftover on the floor and never displayed any 2014's on floor at all last year...Oh well, I love my bike....

That is because the red looks better, so you need to pay more for it.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Honda Dealer only sold one, mine. he will not stock any more he was glad to sell mine, it sat on the showroom for a year and a half. He also has a new Valkyrie which no one is looking at. But a new Honda dealer 40 miles away but in a bigger town sold a few of them last year and has a red leftover and 2 2015's on the showroom.